Mistik12133 for Prominence District Council

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Who am I?

Greetings to my residents in the District of Prominence! Some of you may know me and have seen me in the State. Many of you probably do not know me, and I will try to get you caught up on who I am. I am a proud member of our State’s Department of Public Works and Department of Boating and Waterways. I recently graduated from the POST program, receiving my POST certificate with class 72! Having the opportunity to run for Prominence District Council is a dream for me. Ever since I joined this State, I have aspired to be a government member, a person someone can turn to for help, and to be a person that stands up and makes a change. For anyone that does know me, either from POST, DPW, or even DOBW, you know me as someone who doesn’t stay quiet when I think something is wrong, you know me as someone who cares and wants to help, and you know me for someone who will fight tooth and nail to get what needs to be done… done.

My contributions in Firestone

I may not have an overloading amount of time and experience in departments in the State, but I aspire to gain more knowledge and am open to learning new skills.

• Department of Public Works

• Senior Public Employee
    • Relations Member
    • Safety and Training Instructor
    • Community Service Officer
  • Department of Boating and Waterways

• Watercraft Technician
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training

• Class 72 POST Certified
  • Redwood Driving School

• Vice President
  • Stapleton County Logging and Forestry

• District Supervisor
  • Emdy Coffee

• Team Trainee

What you would see if I were elected.

If I were elected to office, I would allow every resident of this District to have a say and to have their voice heard at the table. Some of my key goals for entering this office would be to:

• Help the community grow and assist business owners and entrepreneurs across the district to succeed by offering continued support.

• Work closely with fellow councils and executive authorities to construct creative ideas to bring more to our very own district.

• Listen to every single resident of this district, and be their voice at the table.

• Maintain strong activity, and offer the utmost activity to our council and our district.

To conclude

Now, if you’re skeptical, know that I understand. For most of you, I am someone completely new, but voting for me would not disappoint you, which is something I can guarantee. Thank you for your time and deep consideration. I am always open to questions, and if you want to discuss anything, I am always ready to sit down and have a talk. Contact me at ocmist#8812!

Kind regards,
mistik12133

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

support support support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE, INTEGRITY, TRUST, FAITH, AND ALL OF MY LIFE TO SPARE AND SUPPORT YOU MISTIK12133! HOPE YOU GET THE BREAD AND REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU WIN! :smiley:

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

Vote Prominence District Council Voting