MichaeICalabrese for Prominence Mayor

MichaeICalabrese for Prominence Mayor

Hello, I am MichaeICalabrese, I am running for the District of Prominence, you may know me from being a criminal finally going legal again, and as aformer SCFD where I was a Firefighter, DOC:MD where I was a seaman, or a Deputy First class in SCSO. Throughout my time in Prominence, I have been a District Chairman last term I served and a Councilman for the past 3-4 terms before the chairman term. Having served in the legislative branch for this long, I hope to be able to serve in the executive now. I hope to serve this great district as the Mayor and to serve each and every one of you for the next four months.
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy First Class - Former
  • Department of Corrections - SCO - Former
  • DOC:MD - Seaman - Former
  • Stapleton County Fire Department - Firefighter - Former
  • Department of Public Works - Public Employee - Current
  • POST Admissions - Former
  • DOBW Watercraft Tech - Former
  • District Councilman - Former - 3-4 Terms
  • Prominence District Chairman - 1 Term - Former
  • Prominence Deputy Mayor - 1 term - Former

I. Plans for Prominence

• Interacting more with businesses. As mayor, I hope to interact with all businesses within the district of prominence
  • Continuing with high standards for district staff. They have always been held to high standards and I would like to keep it that way.
  • Working with the District Council to pass the necessary legislation to improve the overall inner workings of the District of Prominence.
  • Transparency is another goal.
  • I plan to look into all district staff and make sure they are fit for their positions for which they are employed as and if not, they will be dismissed if need be.
  • I have more plans, but those are my major plans so far.
  • I will work in conjunction with the Chief of Police and ensure that the department is running to the highest standards possible.
  • I will create a bi-weekly press release which includes updates about staff, bills, and Prominence District Police.

II. Conclusion

I really appreciate you considering me for Mayor of prominence. I am currently looking for a qualified deputy mayor, if interested please contact me on discord. If you support, please show it down below.

Any questions? Ask them below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Signed,

MichaeICalabrese
Michael P.#6969

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

1 Like

s u p p o rt

2 Likes

i hereby support the one and only michael calabrese

2 Likes

Support #HabibiSquad

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

ya i support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I support this idiotic of a man!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

1 Like

support ig

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

Support. :ballot_box_with_check:

May the most prominent candidate win Prominence!

PDP Assistant Chief
~ CertifiedLaw

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

mans an og dpw man. i like og dpw men (and women). he was at the dobw x dpw rp. i like him even more. support!

2 Likes