Medical Custody Law

Add a medical custody law so providers can transport patients with certain criteria and mandate that they receive care.

i.e. If they suffer a TBI, they can’t refuse care.

2 Likes

i used to support something like this, but it’s a video game and most people don’t really enjoy medical rp. people shouldn’t be forced to participate and be transported in v2.

9 Likes

End rp.

1 Like

I disagree. They shouldn’t start an RP for something like this if they don’t want to follow through with it. I’m talking about roleplay here.

1 Like

well I mean, it’s even nice if they start a call at all

1 Like

It’s their opinion when to end rp. Not the EMTs.

1 Like

Again, this is a roleplay thing. It’s not about forcing you to RP.

1 Like

There already is a criteria for them to be transported without their consent. If they want to end RP because of it fine, but there is a list of things that mean that you must be transported, such as you not being Alert and Concious enough, or your injuries are too severe etc.

1 Like

That doesn’t make it legal.

1 Like

if they end rp then rp is ended
if not they can be transported

1 Like

if this is made its just for legislating for the sake of legislating.

This is firestone. People like to test the water to see if its worth it. People dont want to do scfd rp for either two reasons

• boring as fuck
  • they dont know anything
2 Likes

The point isn’t to force people to RP. The idea is to protect providers when they transport individuals who are of AMS, unresponsive, etc. As it is, many believe that it is legally kidnapping to transport a patient without their expressed consent.

1 Like

Pointless. Just ask if they want to end rp or continue at scmc

2 Likes

You’re not understand but whatever.

1 Like

I was a big supporter of this back in my DOH days but now, no. It’s just not fitting for ROBLOX. And you’d ultimately require peoples consent regardless to take them. They’d have to make it clear they were roleplaying a situation that would require them to be taken into custody. And also to clarify, this power is only given to law enforcement irl, they ultimately are the ones who have that power and make that decision for EMS. Oh and also roleplaying mental health issues is a bit iffy, as well, especially on ROBLOX.

How it works irl is they’d have to be a danger to themselves/others and seeing as self harm is against ROBLOX TOS…

tl;dr People in Firestone hardly roleplay, and they’d need to make it very clear that they’re having some sort of mental health related issue that’d require them to be taken into custody, and that in itself would be them consenting to be taken therefore rendering the whole custody thing pointless.

5 Likes

Fair enough. The only thing is, does consent to be taken out of RP allow them to be taken inside of RP?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.