Me and Straphos's Idea to Fix the County Situation

Heres our bill. Read through it.

This gives more purpose to CAC, ensures this will NEVER happen again, and adds another good check on the County.

I don’t get why we shouldn’t just fucking abolish these little shits, they’ve consistently fucked up and this is ANOTHER example. but let’s try ANOOOOOOOOOOTHER fix.

im willing to compromise. this is one of the ideas that will hurt the county the least.

lmk what yall think ab it.

15 Likes

yes sir

2 Likes

I like this

2 Likes

more than u <3

2 Likes

So essentially dps of county govt, @Ftlicious would be proud!!

3 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

The CAC was formed by me and JamesDittomosso to assist with relations between the state and county government.

This is not a good idea at all. It would turn the committee into a body that completely controls the county government, and is willing to make it do its bidding at its wish.

This is very anti-whatwewanted the commitee to be.

2 Likes

bad decisions = more oversight; if the people are not satisfied with something, they take action. and I am sure the committee would exercise its powers on limited occasions.

2 Likes

It just doesn’t sound right for you, someone who disregards literally all employment regulations and isn’t even an employer, to be able to do whatever you want and control these departments with two strings. There needs to be some sort of regulation to this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

why not amend employment regulations to include me and the governor then?

that would be better than this

2 Likes

I don’t see James here.

You shouldn’t be here.

Lets see what else we can do

• Completely remove your ability to dismiss people
  • Completely remove your ability to have any authority over your departments
  • Completely remove your government
  • Reinstate Noct via a bill

Need I go on?

This is a solid compromise. We should have gotten rid of you and your little shitty fucking government a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. But we didn’t. And now we suffer.

10 Likes

I feel like this removes the ability for the County Executive to make changes to his own Cabinet. One County Executive doing things the public does not like does not mean that every single County Executive will do this.

The County Cabinet serves to the pleasure of the County Executive, not the Firestone State Legislature.

3 Likes

The County Government serves at the mercy of the Firestone State Legislature. We can easily scrap you and we should have a long time ago.

5 Likes

Looks like someone ruined the ability by making a retarded mistake.

2 Likes

He still has the ability to manage his cabinet, but at the will of the people.

2 Likes

The fact of the matter is the county government has fucked up NUMEROUS times.

We need as much oversight as we can on your shit government, since we can’t get rid of it.

So, that’s the idea.

11 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

or just remove it like we done to the fbi once and for all

6 Likes

I like it

2 Likes

I can completely understand the views of the citizens in regards to the recent situation, and I completely respect their opinions.

There are some advantages and disadvantages of this bill. Oversight can be beneficial, yes. This can heavily prevent rogue CEs, and other events that can significantly harm the County Government and/or its’ departments. Now, disadvantages include that the County Affairs Committee can have favoritism in regards to one’s dismissal. This can significantly damage a department. Now, one may argue that the County Executive can have favoritism as well. However, the County Department Heads serve to the pleasure of the County Executive.

2 Likes