Mayor of Arborfield!

Stapleton County, State of Firestone
            Mayor Elections Speech

Hello I’m smashcans, today i will be telling you the people of the State of Firestone why i am fit to be the next Mayor of Arborfield. As you know we have lost a lot of activity with other Mayors but that changes when i get put into office. The first thing that i will dois make a city address (City meeting) at the meeting center. Things that will be discussed will be activity with the county government, what change will be coming towards Arborfield, such as, I will be having meetings with all Business owners and Departments to ensure they are doing their job effectively and safely. Another thing that will be coming is council meetings this will keep activity up within the county along with press releases regarding incidents that happen within the city. I do believe that we can make this city a much better place with my in office. I have yet to see another candidate that has been active enough to even do a city meeting and i want to try something new. I will be making proclamations to the Governor that will help business and departments run within the city,my main priority is making sure everything is running smoothly. Other plans that i have, is letting to citizens have a say in how we can improve the city as a whole, as i said we can have city meetings to let the general public get involved as much as possible. The choice is yours! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to Dm me @Smashcans#0622, and i hope i’m your pick!

3 Likes

Supported

2 Likes

Signed

2 Likes

Signed, SevenzYT

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I thank you all for your support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

supporto my amigo.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

Chairman
Code_Law

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, how many cans you smashed? ANSWER ME

2 Likes

Enough to be become the Mayor.

1 Like

1 Like

Support,

SWAT Senior Operative
FNG Sergeant of Bravo
Redwood City Council Chairman
DOH Deputy Secretary

Ryxtros

2 Likes

I have been looking at the other people running for Mayor, and they have a lot of good information but the thing is how they can implement them into the city and keep it active within the city.

1 Like

@Smashcans I suggest reading my entire speech, I am not saying this as a enemy I am saying this as a friend. I explained many things to bring to population in Arborfield to an all time high. I explained many things like how I am pro business, how I want to bring business to Arborfield. Host events along side with business. Let people declare themselves as residents. I have been with Arborfield for a long time. @anon89270917 could confirm this for you. I even taught classes in Arborfield community college. I am proud of all my experiences and plans and I stick to that. The worst thing you should do is criticize opponents that are running against you and let the people know.

1 Like

¨ I plan to do this by including the citizens as often as I can in the form of events, public polls, meetings, etc.¨

¨I plan on hosting meetings maybe once every week or two to keep the public informed.¨ ¨I will also have meetings with all business that are located in Arborfield to make sure their businesses are running smoothly and sponsor business events for example, if Iron Heights is hosting an event (shooting range) it will be notified to all residents and citizens in the discord for Arborfield that a local business is hosting an event.¨The third plan, to protect these new and growing businesses in any way possible. Arborfield has many businesses in its city and many open buildings for businesses, my plan is to use those buildings for good and to assist these businesses. I will also make laws for this city to protect them in any way. Like give them proper security, assist them with commerce and so much more.¨

¨I want to help the city, I want to host events, get to know my citizens, and residents. I want people to enjoy residing in Arborfield. I listen to what the citizens want, and I will try my best to make everything possible that I know will benefit the city itself.¨ ¨I will allow citizens to operate city departments with the governmental approval. I want to establish some sort of area watch.¨

With that being said, this is incorrect, I suggest reading their speeches before saying anything like this to the general public.

1 Like