Experience:
NUSA President Pro Tempore
NUSA Senator
NUSA Associate Attorney General
Las Vegas City Councilor x2 in NUSA
Aigio Bar Certified Attorney
Firestone Citizen : P

Speech:
WSP im Maxonymous, I’ve been a Firestone citizen since August and I’m really interested in the community. I also see some flaws in the community also, that’s why I’m running for city council. I want to change certain aspects of the community to help better the lives of the residents of the District of Prominence. It’s true that I am fairly new to Firestone. At first glance, this may seem like a disadvantage. Most of you never heard my name before. When you think about it though, there is actually a benefit in choosing someone who is coming from a different community. I have new ideas that I can bring in from the communities I was in before. Are you tired of hearing the same ideas term after term? Are you ready to do something different? One thing I noticed about Firestone when I came this month is that most of the citizens don’t have a voice. Did anyone ever ask you what you wanted to change? Did anyone ever ask you what you new laws you wanted? Who makes these decisions? Those types of decisions are left up to district council. The person you choose to represent you as councilor will speak for the residents of prominence. Do you want to choose someone who will make those decisions for you without knowing what you want? If you vote for me as student council president, I promise to always get your opinions before making any decisions. You should have a say in the actions that will affect you. Every single one of you can come to me with your ideas, and I promise to listen and speak for you.

What I want to focus on my term is the growing issue of criminal oppression. I want criminals to know that their lives matter. I pledge to end criminal discrimination in the District of Prominence. Criminals have been oppressed far too long and it’s time for a change. From my analysis, criminals are treated like dirt, their voices and opinions don’t matter. I plan to change this. And listen, this isn’t me encouraging crime, I just want their voices to be heard. They should be treated the same as a regular resident of Prominence. I plan on working with my co councilors if I’m elected to create rehabilitation programs for criminals, to get them off the streets into a feasible job. Criminal lives matter.

I want your voices to be heard. If you have any suggestions, DM me on Discord. maxonymous#0002

ok I gtg do my homework now lol thx

2 Likes

lol support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support :slight_smile:

3 Likes