Max Sentencing Time | Poll

Maybe one of the polls you make will finally get the answers you want but unfortunately it won’t be this one.

No, only one. Philip is the only one.

From what I was told, I think 3 people have done 72 hours

Okay so, Philip(me), Remington, M4_z, and Jibber are the only people who finished out prison long prison time. However, only me(Philip) continues to play Firestone after long sentences. The others play once every 5-6 months. You guys don’t get how long it is to be in a room for 24 hours or 72 hours. When a cop gets suspended the suspension timer continues if he or she is in game or not in game. However the prison time doesn’t not continue if you leave game. Also, Firestone games crashes and when it does jail time resets. When I got my long sentences in prison I did 6 hours in a row and the game crashed (server crash) I join new server and those 6 hours for added back to the timer.

2 Likes

Phillip am sorry that happens :frowning:

1 Like

actually 72 hour times have been abused before, only once under CCJ notoriousamerican when i was falsely convicted, now i know this won’t happen again with this, as 24 hours is long, but not THAT long

1 Like

one time it was abused jason

1 Like

You can’t trust anyone to not abuse this, 1) It happened in the past 2) Even the a IO agent leaked information lately and in-order to become a IO agent don’t you need to go like a ton of back ground checks?

I’ll agree with long sentence if you make it where suspended LEOs have to spent the suspended time in game. So if a FSP gets suspended for 3 days he/she has to spent 72 hours in SC as a citizen and sent proof to their HICOM stating they actually were in SC for the hours they were suspended for. Right now if a LEO gets suspended they can simply avoid playing SC

the max should be 2 hours

even though fed says autoclickers arent frp you shouldnt need to rely on an autoclicker to play the game

2 Likes

Never happening unless we make random mass killings punishable by a ban.

they should be

@iLordOfAviation oh I did 24 without auto clicker I put a lotion bottle on my spacebar and had my character stand on the doc toilet that is sit able

2 Likes

A true innovator

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.