Max Sentencing Time | Poll

Help Congress by showing what you would like

Hello Citizens, I am Senator policetonyR and I am conducting a poll on what options you guys would like to see in relation to the max sentencing time. Please vote below

We have amended my amendment (An Amendment to Reinstate the Max Sentencing Time) to 48 hours instead of 72. What would you like?

• Keep it at 24 hours
  • Increase to 36 hours
  • Increase to 48 hours
  • Increase to 72 hours

0 voters

1 Like

yikes

1 Like

Decrease it to 15 hours, no balls.

5 Likes

absolutely not

1 Like

add an option for 12.

3 Likes

Not happening.

1 Like

You know what I got a smart idea instead of hours, what about we put years so it can be more realistic!

5 Likes

24 hours is a very moderate time for the current standards. This is the 5th poll that’s been released regarding this.

2 Likes

no it really isn’t

1 Like

72 hours would be best, because well, you can murder 10 cops and get 900, but evade, reckless drive, vehicular assault, assault with a deadly weapon and get 900 as well

2 Likes

We should have officers arrest for 30 minutes, then this would work out fine

3 Likes

this isn’t arma life

1 Like

As a law enforcement officer and director of one of the leading law enforcement departments, this is my professional opinion:

This is a game.

People want to have fun, they want to have some action. There’s 2 main ways to do this: 1) Become a law enforcement officer, or 2) Become a criminal. Some people do not wish to put time into becoming an officer, or simply don’t want to be one, so they take the 2nd option.

Without criminals, law enforcement officers would not have jobs. Courts would not function (for a lot of stuff), and the game would be boring. They should not be having to serve multiple real-life days in an in-game prison for simply participating in roleplay experience.

Thank god people aren’t getting sentenced 72 hours, because if they were, I think all the criminals would be discouraged and leave Firestone.

7 Likes

Multiple people who have served 72 hours still play.

1 Like

The fact of the matter is: it is still a game. Why would you want to expect people to spend 3 days in a virtual prison? That is horribly ridiculous, and a simple waste of time to the criminals out there trying to help out Firestone with a genuine roleplay experience.

3 Likes

I’d rather if you increased to 72 hours.

2 Likes

One person has successfully completed a 72 hour term. He accounts for an incredibly tiny minority of criminals who get satisfaction from prison for whatever reason.

For most, a 72 hour term is a reason to quit.

4 Likes

There is NO reason to bring the time back to 72 hours.

As seen from this poll,

a MAJORITY of citizens (45%) agree that 24 hours should be kept

And only 31% of people voting on this poll (OUT OF 100%) agree that 72 hours should be kept,

There is no reason to bring back 72 hour jail time in a game, and even 24 hours is too much and should be lowered (Except for severe crimes like coups)

2 Likes

It’s not just one person who completed, there’s been multiple people

I’m sorry you feel that way

1 Like