Markehabashi for County Executive

Respected Citizens of Firestone,

I have decided to announce my campaign for the office of the County Executive. This forum post shall highlight the main plans & ideas I plan on implementing into the County Government.

Introduction

Hello! My name is Markehabashi. I’ve been in the State of Firestone since October of 2017. As a veteran of this wonderful community I’ve seen people come in and out of Firestone along with several major events such as the official opening of 2017, the dismissal of the Firestone State Patrol of Waterlostic, and even Getenveloped returning back to the State of Firestone as the second Co-Founder beside Path. I first joined POST and graduated during class 25 then went on into the Firestone State Patrol. I stayed for about a month and decided the State Patrol was just not my type of department. I decided to switch over to the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office in which I stayed for close to half a year. I went up to the rank of Deputy First Class and SCSO:SWAT Tactical Sergeant. I then went onto becoming the Firestone Bureau of Investigations Deputy Director for quite some time until the Director admin abused the whole department and had the Bureau shutdown by Governor OfficerVideoGames for obvious reasons.

After taking a long needed break from ROBLOX for a few months I decided to come back and get back into Firestone again. I managed to get my way back into the Sheriff’s Office and back into SWAT as well. I stayed for about a month and realized that my legal career was just beginning. I pursued a BAR Certification from the Department of Justice then become a Public Defender, after a few weeks of legal study I pursued to become a District Court Justice. I was then nominated by Governor Canine and confirmed with a 5 - 0 - 0 vote. I’ve been in this office for nearly 2 months and a half and after my time in the County Government as the Former County Executive x2 during the Straphos Administration in the Sheriff’s Office, Chairman x3, and Councilman x3 I’ve decided it’s time to come back and fix the County Government once more.

County Government Implementations

After careful review of the current County Government laws & Charter I’ve decided that the current Charter has several loopholes and flaws that need to be immediately removed. I plan on hopefully re-writing the current charter to at least lower the amount of loopholes and flaws found in the current County Charter. This will be first approved by the County Affairs Committee then I will be presenting the Charter to the County Council to have the final vote on if we should use the re-written version or not.

I’ve always had the idea of adding in the County Courts. The County Courts can essentially help the District Court & Supreme Court with record expungements. Currently the State Circuits have around 200 record expungements that need to be specifically reviewed and heard from. The plan is for the County Courts to act as a lower courts of course while taking lower “priority” Court Cases that I hopefully plan on dillibrating with congress and the State Circuits what specifically they will be taking etc. If the plan works this will eliminate the burden on the State Circuits and what not. Along with a new County Charter I plan on implementing a new County Discord along with a new County Government Trello. The current ones are absolutely horrific.

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office has been in a constant tug of war with the County Executive clearly enough. Now you may be asking “mark how can I believe you won’t be patchy v2?”. Well you see, I was the County Executive when Straphos was Sheriff and you can even ask Straphos himself, I did not once interfere with the Sheriff’s Office. That’s for a good reason. I didn’t even have one meeting with the County Department Leaders once because they were all doing a good job. If change isn’t needed change won’t happen. Don’t get me wrong though if there’s clearly a big problem and the majority of the public agrees on via a public poll, sure that’s when I’ll step in. Nothing I do will be without the public’s “consent” in a sense. After what patchy did the Sheriff’s Office and its staff are in a clear shock. They can’t have another County Executive interfere with there operations anymore.

I’ve also talked to Sheriff Noctilate about some idea’s him and I plan on implementing that will greatly benefit the Sheriff’s Office as soon as it’s implemented. That will be a secret for now, but stay tuned if I’m elected.

All in all I hope you choose the right candidate. My dms will be open for any questions & or comments you may have. Thanks!

Signed,
Former County Executive
signature5cff18075cd42

10 Likes

oh yeah i forgot to add mremote is my chief of staff @emote

2 Likes

im mremote and i both support and endorse this man

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

zupport sir

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Secrets are what messed up the County Government, in the last few terms when a County Executive keeps secrets, usually meant they were making a mess in our county departments as Patchy did.

Anyways, Support.

4 Likes

ofc but it isn’t like something obviously stupid it was something that has happened before to fix scso and has worked effectively

Out of respect for the individual and the Sheriff I decided not to add it in the speech.

Trust me when I say it isn’t about removing anyone or anything along those lines.

Everyone I’ve talked too regarding this idea has agreed with it and said it should’ve been done a long time ago to bring back SCSO to it’s glory days. The mess patchy made is clear & only someone with experience as the County Executive will know how to properly fix it.

But anything other than that I don’t plan on touching SCSO for any reason UNLESS necessary and even that would be via several public polls.

2 Likes

I would just like to feel certain that you will not ruin the county government any further(Not that their even part of the county government left to ruin further, it’s basically rebooted itself)

2 Likes

support this guy

dino
current idiot

2 Likes

Of course. I’ll be sure to ask the Sheriff again if he wishes to make the idea public, but other than that him and the individual prefer to keep it private until i’m elected. (If I’m elected)

2 Likes

Understandable, good luck.

Do the belly dance if you are elected

2 Likes

At your request master.

Oh and before I forget to mention the Current County Discord was made by myself while I was in office as the County Executive. The County Government trello boards were also made by me, but when patchy took office he renovated them and completely changed them.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support