Markehabashi For County Executive

Hello, my name is Markehabashi. I have decided to announce my candidacy for County Executive. I will be highlighting my main plans and ideas for the County Government to keep it intact and running.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Introduction/About me
As most of you may know me from my previous experience in the Firestone Bureau of Investigations as the Former Deputy Director. I have also been known for my position in the County Government. I have been a Councilman twice, a Chairman twice, and a County Executive once (for 3 days). I also have experience in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office as a former Deputy First Class and a Swat Operative. I’m well known in the Community as I currently own the Community Relations YouTube Channel with almost 300 subscribers. I have seen county employees move on in there career to other departments and other positions.
Plans/Ideas
Almost every past County Executive has done nothing (excluding Former County Executive brotix) to revive the County Government. I even admit at times I lose hope in the County Government contemplating if I should resign from the Chairman position or not. I have kept my faith in the County Government up to this point. Change needs to happen fast. I have made over 20 bills in the first few weeks as the County Chairman. I made the County Government more dependable and liable for its actions. Many County Executives have been impeached/resigned from this Position because it’s time consuming and hard. I can guarantee time is something I have a lot of. I plan on bringing back the County Executive with a experienced Chief Judge and Judges. I also plan on keeping Sheriff Straphos and Fire Chief Mack. They both have executed there jobs outstandingly. Bringing the County Court would help the Judicial Branch with low priority cases such as a false citation etc. My first week in office I can hopefully have a private meeting with the Fire Chief and Sheriff to discuss what they want from me and the County Government as a whole. I also plan on having some type of Q/A (Question and Answer) meeting so I may answer questions from the public. I also plan on hosting Council Elections right after being sworn in as the County Executive this will make the whole transition much more smooth and efficient.
How I plan on Executing My Plans
Firstly, I plan on reinstating the County Courts (with the Chief Justice’s Permission Of Course) and nominating a Chief Judge. This Chief Judge will be picked by the Chief Justice and then nominated by me. The Chief Judge will be someone with past experience/current experience. The County Courts shall get low priority cases such as a false citation etc. They would be in-charge of “Traffic Court” if that makes sense. The Chief Justice, Chief Judge, and myself will have a private meeting discussing our plans with the County Courts and what will hopefully happen. The County Courts will be touched on later when we all decide what we want to do with the County Court. My other plan is to have more frequent meetings with the County Department heads such as Sheriff Straphos and Fire Chief Mack. This meeting will consist of what they both expect from myself and the County Government. This shall help the County Government build a better bond with the Sheriff and Fire Chief. I shall also oversee the County Courts making sure that no corruption nor bias is occuring.
All In all the County Government needs a strong, dependable, and experienced leader as myself. I would like anyone who supports me to say “Support” down below in the comments. Thank you and Good Luck to all the Other Candidates.

County Executive Candidate,
signature

7 Likes

First Support!

G_abee

1 Like

Highly Supported!!

FSP Sergeant, Alaskan_law

1 Like

Support!

This man is great, he has lots of government experience, department experience, ect.

GET HIM ON THE BALLOT!

1 Like

suport

1 Like

s u p p o r t ! ! ! ! !

l o v e f r o m ,
s m a c k y 4 5

1 Like

soup port !

1 Like

Full support!

1 Like

Support.

Signed Redwood Alderman,
signature
UhYouFoundZack

1 Like

Support signed me

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

What do you think about municipal government?

1 Like

very much depends on what the state does since they are sadly in the process of abolishing yall

1 Like

what do YOU think about them tho

1 Like

oh there fine they just need a few touch up’s as in a little “help” if that makes sense

1 Like

i agree

1 Like

support,
Redwood City Council Chairman
matt

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support