ManifestLaw for Prominence Council

Greetings to the great citizens of Firestone.

It is with great enthusiasm and anticipation that I announce my campaign for the District of Prominence city council elections.

About myself
My name is ManifestLaw, a long time citizen in Firestone and resident to Prominence. I have held a few seats in my career with Firestone, those including County Council for a single term, and State Senator for a single term. In those seats, I was able to work with my colleagues in the progression of good legislation. I also am a former PDP K9 Officer myself. My time with PDP exposed me to a share of regard and praise for the city and its people. That was in a time of the past. I am now looking to establish a new campaign and manifesto. A campaign I wish to set out on is one which is dedicated to our below capital city, the District of Prominence.

Why Prominence?
The District of Prominence is home to our State Capitol. This holds a great tribute of importance and symbolism. You feel pride with you enter Prominence. Also home to the Triumph Stadium, Prominence features an arena, two spacious parking structures, the Firestone Bank, Firestone News Network, and a heliport as you know it. Prominence is also known for its park and camping grounds, a local attraction for many. I would love for all current and future residents and citizens of Firestone (tourists included) to help utilize Prominence and revitalize the symbolism of this historic city and site.

What about Prominence?
What can we do to make Prominence better? And why? Set aside the notable and famous landmarks and legacy of the city. Prominence is a great place for congressional and local officials to have speeches, address the public, have job fairs, and sporting events. Prominence Council-sponsored events can be a key factor in determining how much activity and influence the city has to offer.

Plans for Prominence?
My plans for Prominence is to flood it with ideas and cooperations with your help. As your city councilor, I will take charge in the crusade for a better, more active, and protected city. I will work closely with the Prominence District Police Department to ensure that all of our residents are safe, aware and protected. I will also certify PDP officers’ concerns and remarks for the city in the law and traffic enforcement sector.

Thank you.
Vote ManifestLaw for Prominence Council.

“To be heard.”

With due regards,

• ManifestLaw

TacLaw01 supported via Discord.

Support and endorsed

1 Like

I typically just say “support” and not even care about the candidate; HOWEVER,

ManifestLaw has my full endorsement and support! He has been a great blessing to the Department of Justice within the Office of the Associate Attorney General. I believe he can bring great things to Prominence as I’ve seen in the DOJ.

Signed,

Clonemep
Associate Attorney General

2 Likes

the_rpman supported via Discord.

alright Secretary of YAPPING clonemep…

2 Likes

Glaedahn supported via Discord.

MrPearPunk supported via Discord.

Support

SUPPORT. SEMPER FIDELIS

Outstanding dude right here, support!

support

Support.

I support you

Support!

support

big support and endorse this man is dedicated to his positions and hes a great candidate for this position

support

support

support