Make the v3 Prison More Like a Work Camp

ok this sounds good @TheBloxKiller123 we are online like 24/7 most of the time even if it’s like 1 person because we got bigger

2 Likes

Let’s make a PoW camp, because why not! Support!

3 Likes

did everyone just forget this was april last year or something

2 Likes

U mean him

2 Likes

This idea makes a lot of sense gives people something to do I prison if DOC isn’t on.

2 Likes

i mean it would still require doc to be on for u to do activities

1 Like

Personally I would support a system where prisons are kind of like their own world. A system where you could work in what Danny proposed and also interact with other prisoners. A system which would allow escape, but also give DOC more tasks at the prison. They’d have to let them out for lunch and etc. Also I agree with the min and max security proposal and think it’ll be an interesting addition. All in all, I think that prisons should be more interactive.

2 Likes

Support. It would make DoC’s jobs more interesting as well as for criminals. This might take an increase in crime rates however if this was implemented in V3, I would love to come back as DoC to RP like this. As well as having minimum and max security.

2 Likes

I think it’s a great idea, but DOC seems to be more of a security department than anything. I have seen 4-5 officers just standing at the gate when there were prisoners inside. I know this because I was there on a visitation. They could’ve left one or two at the gate, and the other 2 or 3 could have taken the inmates out to do something, but they made the choice to do nothing, probably just to get their required shift time over with.

2 Likes