Make the cars in v2 solid

make the cars in v2 roof and door solid! save opening doors for v3. you can still get in the same way by clicking the handle and just make it pop you outside the door when you jump out! this way you cannot walk through them anymore

51 Likes

Pretty reasonable and legitimate suggestion.

10 Likes

would be nice, no more people hiding in cars to avoid being shot

11 Likes

The handles are completely awful to use. But other than that I agree.

16 Likes

it will be cool and all but in aigio, when you try to jump out (their cars are also solid) you just get stuck in the roof. they can make a script then when you press space it like tps you outside the car or something but it doesnt always work. it would be super cool tho

7 Likes

yes that is what i implied

10 Likes

SUPPORT!

8 Likes

yesss

7 Likes

I’d like to edit my post above, I still support this. Just figure it would be hard to do without bugs

7 Likes

Support, also can we make it so you can just click on the door, the handles are so small and sometimes don’t even register (for vehicles like the tesla model S)

10 Likes

I support this, it’d fix so many issues with crimes hiding in cars.

9 Likes

would benefit all sides including moderation side (reduces LEOs standing inside of vehicles to baton and reduces criminals standing inside of a vehicle to enter it)

8 Likes

this would be a little inconvenient for fire/ems who have to enter someone’s car and provide care, would also kind of suck not to be able to throw an extra guy in your truck when your seats are full

6 Likes

have them unlock the car

badass but rare

you guys should get functional extrication equipment anyways, norfolk style. why you don’t have it is beyond me.

8 Likes

man… who knows

6 Likes

@anon54114525 @pathwaysbball :pleading_face:

6 Likes

8 Likes

ur so hot when you’re smart scrib :flushed:

8 Likes

Support

6 Likes

idk if this is possible but maybe it could be only for civ/leo cars? since those are the only ones that encounter FRP

7 Likes