Make taser sniping frp

no our tasers suck

2 Likes

its rather unrealistic though, tasers are not designed to be shot at long range. they have little wires that are attached to the prongs which shoot out. these prongs can only go like 5 feet.

1 Like

leo have the ability to taser snipe to deal with frpers and the like, they should be able to apply judgement as to when and how to use a taser properly. if it becomes such an issue of tasing people miles away then sure, but you canā€™t expect a game taser to follow the laws of a real taser with the differences in speed and movement

4 Likes

if they violate post curriculum their certs can be revoked (idk if it is in curriculum or not tho i think it is)

2 Likes

I agree with you,
I think it should be like cuff rushing, you can snipe an frper but its still frp to snipe someone who is roleplaying

to be honest, most leos donā€™t have the judgement to do that because itā€™s something they donā€™t have to worry about being banned for

1 Like

taser sniping isnā€™t in the post curric

1 Like

i think instead of having your motto be ā€œmake taser sniping frpā€ why not just remove it all together and make the prongs disappear after a certain amount of timeā€¦

3 Likes

that would be good

signed,
f_Iashbang
Make Taser Sniping FRP Again!

1 Like

no 5char

2 Likes

dude, dont just say no. it gives us no context of what you are talking about
like why dont you agree?

1 Like

how about no

2 Likes

sir, you are a CLOWN

2 Likes

bump!!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Please refrain from bumping. Suggestions arenā€™t auto locked. They arenā€™t being made frp for the reason that the tasers are old technology that are not capable of being accurate as well as people bunnyhopping.

5 Likes

it should indeed be frp to snipe from across the map, it just looks really silly when you have 5 officers shooting at someone across the map lmao with tasers

3 Likes

this guy tased me from the circle to the arrow, dont see how thatā€™s realistic.

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

support. being tase sniped is annoying as fuck, especially when people always complains when criminals utilise game features to their advantage

2 Likes

fr, ill be on top of mountains 100 ft away from any officers & ill be out of stamina. if 2+ cops are tase sniping, ur bound to get caught which is complete bs

2 Likes