Make Skyscrapers in Redwood or Promanance, also maybe add Beaches, a tram system too?

Hello all, I think that Redwood or Promanance should have some form of skyscraper, first both cities are very big and are constantly growing, Redwood has many businesses and has housing and Promanance has the State Capitol, the park, and the Stadium. I think Downtown Redwood should get one, many people are there so it makes sense why there should be one and there are houses there too. Prom should also get one because it is the State Capitol and it has the Stadium, 2 very big areas should get a skyscraper of some form to signify that both cities are growing and not just staying at a normal level.

Second I would like to see a walkable beach area near the docks or the skyway Bridge. Firestone does not have a walkable beach to enjoy the views of the Skyway Bridge or just to sit down and relax and just for a safe area to swim at, All there is is just a dock to spawn boats and that is pretty much it.

Third, add a Train system for people. The growing population of the State of Firestone needs another way for public transit, it cant just be busses and cars, there are many places to be able to put stops at.

Go to v3 lol

4 Likes

Where have you been?

3 Likes

Go to v3 lol

3 Likes

Busy rip

is this a meme

1 Like

yes it is

1 Like

It would very out-of-place in Redwood.

same thing here, brings away from v3 instead of to v3

Wouldn’t fit in the environment of v2, all of the buildings in v2 are normally quite small and just a massive skyscraper in the middle of redwood would look quite daft as well as not fitting in.

go to v3 for skyscrapers

2 Likes

Go to V3, lol.

V2 is set to be a more rural area in total including that they have a lot of campsites and hills. This would also generate a lot of lag because everything about v2 has parts besides the skyline and players. I like the train idea but it doesn’t fit the rural/heavily wooded area with small township like setting. Like what everyone else said, go to v3 for that.

Why?

V3 has more of a mixture of terrain and parts rather than the ground grass, trees, hills, etc are just made of parts. The terrain has grass, a realistic feature that’d fit the v3 atmosphere. Also v3 has a more urban setting naturally as well as the fact that the new map is not more inland but more of an island like setting like how gta v is. So no point in giving v2 those features.

In conclusion, v3 is better equipped for that and seeing the trains, beach, and skyscrapers in v2 does not only fit but also would mean there’s no point for v3 really. It’d halt the v3 process by adding things that wouldn’t be necessary to v2. V3 is more fit for that kind of stuff anyway and it’s already in place too. So for now, just wait for v3 to come out as there is an update coming within this month.

2 Likes