Make scmc a safe zone

With the Firestone Department of Health beginning operations in game, we have noticed a lot of shootings and people with firearms at our events. This is very disruptive for us. It would be appreciated if the development team could make the scmc facility a safe zone, so that FDOH can continue to have medical RPs without having to worry about an active shooter in the premises.

Signed,
cirt31 M.D
Department Head of Emergency Medicine, Stapleton County Medical Center
Firestone Department of Health

16 Likes

Yes I support

2 Likes

I support this. However, I believe that it should only be activated when staff are on the DoH team. We need to keep in mind that criminals use this for RP often, even when medical staff are not on.

10 Likes

SupportSupportSupportSupportSupportSupport and finally Support. As Francisco said, it could be activated only when DoH Staff is online.

2 Likes

omg no more hostage sits there : (

3 Likes

no its the perfect place for hostage situations other than cd, it shouldn’t be a safe zone

9 Likes

i think it would be good to make it a safe zone only when DOH staff are on to prevent ppl interfering in medical RPs

but… i wouldn’t be surprised if some loser LEO hopped on team during a hostage sit at SCMC just to ruin it

8 Likes

I feel like it should be togglable by DOH, or even game moderators (when DOH requests for it IF even considered by the founders that there should be a safezone, there would obviously be requirements in order for it to be enabled). some requirements could be no on-going situation in the hospital (such as hostage situation and other crimes occurring), and would have to be planned beforehand (if game moderators were given the ability to toggle it.)

11 Likes

yes please i dont want to be killed while doing my nurse duties

3 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

How am I supposed to do “Surgery”?

2 Likes

by extracting our organs vis torture methods

3 Likes

yes support, i think it should be open to hostage sits when there isnt an official event ongoing

4 Likes

I agree with cuxle. If I could be turned on and off that would be the best option.

3 Likes

currently scmc is the best for room clearing - cuxle has the best suggestion on what should be done, if that were to be done, I would support.

3 Likes

The entire goal here is to stop people from shooting up SCMC, interrupting role play, etc. We don’t want to have to stop our trauma cases because someone with an AK47 aims the AK at us to force us to heal them so they can go shoot cops.

2 Likes

SCMC needs to be a safe zone. Active RP occurs there, and allowing guns in there is an active disruption to RP situations. I think if DOH could toggle it on and off it would be okay.

3 Likes

it sounds like a good idea but people have mentioned that it could possibly be abused by DOH. How this would be abused is if an LEO that’s also in DOH can go on team enable it while there’s a shooter in the building, or hopping on the DOH team to enable then hopping off

2 Likes

very truee, I find myself often trying to defend my life with my CFL at a hospital where I am trying to get my life treated for.

2 Likes