Make punching able to break windows

With the new punching update, maybe you can add in if you hit a punch a window 5-6 times it breaks sort of how like the baton does. I don’t know if it is possible, but I think it would be cool.

Do you think this should be implemented?
  • Yes
  • Yes, but in another way
  • No

0 voters

9 Likes

sure but also make the players health decrease as well as you would obviously have some glass in your hands lo

5 Likes

you are a SUPERHUMAN if you can break a rolled up car window with your fist

8 Likes

no. honestly i haven’t played v2 with fists but i predict it’s already kind of annoying since people can just walk up and punch you. this would be too op

4 Likes

Support but I do think you have to use some of your stamina as well as have your health go down to balance it out… Make it a different amount of punches for the different types of cars.

5 Likes

it already does use stamina…

6 Likes

Yes But Then Don’t Cars Have To Be Collidable And Also Yes Because People Walk Into My Car And Punch Me While I’m Sitting Which Is Very Rude And Makes Me Be Sad :frowning:

5 Likes

That is what is planned for V3, in V3 cars have handles which are required to be used in order to enter the vehicle.

5 Likes

well, sure, but what if it works with crowbars

2 Likes

if you punch a window and it breaks i think your hands should be covered in blood and you need to be treated by @fbiagentabc on scfd

1 Like