Make LEO vehicles a little faster!

Being a Firestone State Patrol Corporal myself, I find it quite difficult to stay with an escaping suspect using a high-speed vehicle (Mustang Convertible, DC SRT, etc.) while calling in locations in the radio for the pursuit. We have lost suspect(s) for this reason several times, and I personally do feel that LEO vehicles should be made a little faster. Along with that, it takes a lot of response time to respond to a high priority call, let’s say in RW, if you are all the way in PROM. Therefore, I think that LEO vehicles should have at least 9-10 gears. The Rambars, which are used to pop tires, aren’t much useful when the suspect’s vehicle is way in the distance and is disappearing. I think it neutralizes, if you can make LEO vehicles 9-10 gears, because LEOs have to continuously call in 10-20s, and have to manage with the traffic, etc. I am not saying to make the LEO vehicles ridiculously fast, or faster than every single vehicle in the State of Firestone, but faster than what it is currently.

Sincerely,
2F19 | Corporal theSpaceFace2

2 Likes

Communicate and set up an ideal location for spikes to be set up

1 Like

@TheBloxKiller123 Well, that’s how we lose the suspects! We are busy typing in the radio about the location, and the last thing you know is that they are no longer in front of you!

2 Likes

We need this to be done, if we are focusing in realism then we should of got SRTs in general as of 90% of chargers that the Unites states uses are SRTs

2F15, corporal natedog32366

2 Likes

@Natedog32366 Agreed, either increase the gears of our current vehicles, or give us SRTs, this would really help us in situations like pursuits. After all, we no longer have Air Support Units.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

no support. first off the SRT would be useless if this was taken into effect as some people buy robux and ingame currency just to escape cops. instead of getting a fashionably nice vehicle, we prefer to at least get some speed out of it too. i’d prefer you stepping up communication skills or as the original would say it, “git gud”

1 Like

wait what happened to spike strips???

1 Like

spike strips are trash

1 Like

I think that certain police vehicles should be faster or slower
First off, the taurus police interceptor is faster than the charger [not lying] (10/11 gears)
The charger police package is faster than the SRT (10 gears)
The CVPI is slow (7 gears)
Tahoe is faster (8 gears)
F-150 is fast too (8 gears)

2 Likes
1 Like