Make Hostage Situations at CD FRP

Hostage situations inside CD have happened for literally ever. After some serious thought, I’ve come to realize that they should very well be FRP.

Reasoning
The Car Dealership is the focal point for everything. Spawn points are even conveniently placed around CD on Redwood BLVD. Every civilian who’s ever existed knows that CD is the access to exploration and freedom in the state… your car. To do, really anything, you need a car unless you’re a civilian with jobs.

When a hostage situation is underway, cops must dodge civilians in the parking lot, scattered cars all over the place, and manage to keep civs behind the barriers. These situations can drag on for a long time, and when they’re underway, no one can enter to get a car, in fact it’s FRP to do so. It puts EVERYTHING on hold from the second the cones are placed to the second everyone is in custody.

Images
Scenes like this are very common and well… don’t look great.

There have recently been some protests to make CD Hostage FRP because they put a hold on everything for civs.

Conclusion
Make it FRP

35 Likes

support, even as a leo when i’m standing outside making sure it’s safe so many people just wanna get their cars and they cant

6 Likes

Support. Hostage situations are already difficult as is and having it at CD, one of the most populated areas on the map, it doesn’t help at all. It also is annoying when people have to wait so long to get a car.

5 Likes

Support!! I waited 35 Minutes to spawn my car the other day.

5 Likes

100% support. We LEOs have had to deal with this forever now and it always ends the exact way. A crowd of people rushing in and interfering with the scene which is basically FRP. It would be so much better with hostage sits at CD being FRP. Not only LEOs but people can’t even spawn their cars which is just ridiculous.

5 Likes

I also say support bc MONKEYS CANNOT UNDERSTAND NOT TO ENTER

6 Likes

Curious George

5 Likes

:monkey:

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

I think that having hostage situations at car dealership is impossible to control when it comes to people running in to spawn there vehicle but I agree with this post. Support

5 Likes

SUPPORT. Crims, why not just have a hostage situation at RoGreens or something?

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

YES SUPPORT

4 Likes

S U P P O R T ! ! !