Make Civilian Cars Non Bullet Proof

I don’t understand why a mclaren and a sports mode SUV has to have bullet proof windows, It’s overall very annoying for cops who are shooting at criminals in them and criminals who are fighting eachother, Aswell as the fact its unrealistic, Who has ever seen a bulletproof mclaren? I understand cop cars being bulletproof because there are real military and police grade vehicles with bullet proof glass and siding on their cars but to have a bulletproof mclaren and SUV is just kind of silly, I understand that maybe people complained about cop cars being bulletproof and its not fair for civilians but honestly we don’t care at this point.

4 Likes

bro they’re paying 700k+ for a mclaren why can’t u leave it alone

3 Likes

What does the price of the mclaren have to do with the windows being bulletproof or not? Your saying just because they payed more they should have an advantage over every single player in firestone. If thats the case and you wanna be in a pay to win community, Be my guest. But I’m pretty sure I saw you in SCSO at one point so this has to be somewhat annoying to you aswell.

1 Like

Well, a normal patrol vehicle usually has no bullet proof windows itself and if a 700k civilian car with bulletproof windows is unrealistic, LOOK AT THE TOW TRUCK, tow trucks NEVER had bulletproof windows, yet here we are.
And if they wanna pay 500 USD for a car with bulletproof windows, let them do so, for 500 bucks USD I’d also expect some sort of bulletproof windows.

2 Likes

i support this

2 Likes

The tow truck was made with bulletproof glass purposefully so that toxic criminals cant just bully and shoot DOT’s through the glass for no reason, Also just because someone pays more for a car dosent mean they should have an advantage over everyone else, by your logic if they made a literal tank in firestone u could buy for a few million dollars and they could just blow up everyone in the server thats fair? Also it dosent even matter about the money because they made the SUV bulletproof and that shit is only 67k

1 Like

Yes, you’re right. Its to stop people like YOU.

1 Like

no support, the people who have bought the mclaren paid good money for it and should be able to keep the bp feature of their car. to my knowledge, only some parts are bp too

4 Likes

It’s not even bullet proof

3 Likes

mclaren should be bp just pretend that BP windows are included in the cost and thats why its worth what it is- i dont have the mclaren but i think it should be bp off of the price as I will never be able to afford it and as if you’re paying for the BP with the cost of the car itself

2 Likes

no one cares

1 Like

the only window that counts on the mclaren is the windshield- and to my knowledge its not even bulletproof- ive confirmed this whenever i beam someone trying to escape a bank robbery in a mclaren

1 Like

normal civilian vehicles cost anywhere between 10k-100k. The mclaren costs around 700k and is quite obviously meant to give criminals an advantage over law enforcement in a game where they are at an extreme disadvantage. If you can’t deal with long-time criminals or people who just waste their money on robux using the mclaren then maybe you should try out a game where everything is fair for both sides.

3 Likes

You don’t know me lol, Don’t pretend like you do. I don’t even shoot at public employees wtf r u talking about

1 Like

Then why suggest this? Lol

1 Like