Make certain departments immune to punching

If you’ve been in Firestone at ALL recently, you’ve seen that the punching is complete chaos. Everyone is saying remove it/adding an on/off, but nobody talks about what departments like DOT have to face. They constantly get punched and killed when towing a car, constantly loose money, and so on. I witnessed this in county, and a DOT was constantly being punched, making the to do things. It’s getting tiring at this point.

So, I think that DOT/DOBW/DOH/SCFD/DPW and whatever other departments should be immune to punching. It would really help and prevent obstructors and would help departments like DOT do their job.

not sure if this is really scriptable but if it is please do this /shrug

remember to heart the forum and not comment support if you agree!

EDIT 1: also to add on with scfd; we and our patients are getting punched by people who are obstructing
EDIT 2: cuxle said make it so you cant punch with negative rp points

33 Likes

Smart idea ngl never thought of this

7 Likes

if not immune, maybe you could decrease the damage done to public employees when punched. i had a DOT about 30 mins ago, he was firing his distress signal every 3 minutes as he was getting punched on red hp

8 Likes

Agree-ish

3 Likes

also to add on with scfd; we and our patients are getting punched by people who are obstructing

5 Likes

no support, I enjoy being punched, makes life interesting

6 Likes

thats what caused me to make this. it’s literal bs that he has to go through that.

2 Likes

This is an issue that has happened to me and I believe this should be fixed. If you are on team as an employee for a department you shouldn’t be needing to punch others when you have OC. I have seen many employees accidentally punch others and disabling punching for departments would solve the problem!

2 Likes

No support instead offer fighting and punching classes that increase dot scfd whatever punch damage

3 Likes

what? the issue is obstructors punching us mid tow, mid transport, mid cleaning, mid treating, mid extracting, mid firefighting, you get the point… that doesn’t help

3 Likes

punching all together is quite annoying, a good idea would also be adding a toggle button so people do not accidentally punch

6 Likes

Just make it so it gets you low but doesn’t kill you, like with drowning.

7 Likes

that’s not fun, it would then have no use…

6 Likes

:b:epper spray

3 Likes

you can be punched, however it doesnt damage as much, because public employees are targetted

3 Likes

definitely scfd

let ems and firefighters do their jobs and rp without having to be fucked by someone else

9 Likes

I personally like the idea of SCFD and DOH but no need for DOT or DPW. Maybe it should be thought that SCFD and DOH are only immune during RP’s or something. Not sure how’d that work.

4 Likes

no, dot and dpw do have a need as you shouldn’t be harassed at cd while ur trying to pick up some lego trash!

3 Likes

As I said in the post, DOT is a target. They get punched mid tow and constantly have to use OC. They shouldn’t have their heavy workload ontop of constantly getting killed.

3 Likes

I mean it’s not like they ever do RP’s they just pick up cars.

2 Likes