Major Dilemma

So today in the POST discord, as well as the FSP Discord, one of the emergency game moderator put a message forward explaining when we can cuffrush.

The main point that it states the following (quoted from the moderation team) :
You CANNOT cuff rush if:

• the suspect has flipped
  • the suspect has FRPd
  • the suspect has shot out of their windows

So lets say there is a subject who is boxed, and you say gets baton smashes window pulls out ect. and he doesent comply. Your saying we cant cuffrush him and we are just supposed to do nothing???

And if a Subject keeps flipping in a pursuit, and keeps getting away, and whenever you try to pull him out he doesent come out, we can no longer cuffrush?

How exactly would you arrest the suspect then? Am I missing something hereā€¦?

We cant just page an EGM every-time this happens or we would end up paging them at least 5 times or more every hourā€¦

6 Likes

@anon54114525 ā€œā€œCuff-rushingā€ is not allowed except under certain circumstances. Those circumstances only include the following: If the user continuously logs on the officer but they are unable to cuff them in-time; if the user continuously seeks attention and leaves the scene upon pursuit; or if the user is glitching and/or exploiting the game.ā€

This needs to be changed. As Icebreaker makes a solid point.

Unless of course, you want us to page you all every 5 minutes?

2 Likes

very good point

1 Like

What are we supposed to do like legitā€¦

1 Like

Cuffrushing would be almost nonexistent if there werenā€™t any noobs in the county

2 Likes

I really donā€™t understand what Env is thinking, some of the things heā€™s been saying recently donā€™t make much sense. We arenā€™t even allowed to use admin commands on duty anymore, why? Because apparently we would ā€˜abuseā€™ it for our advantage, yet we wouldnā€™t abuse it on the civilian team of courseā€¦ Iā€™m just saying that I think they arenā€™t great ideas, but I still somewhat understand.

3 Likes

@anon54114525 @TheFurryFish So what do we do if someone flips in a pursuit?

1 Like

Or if someone doesnā€™t comply with our RP when we say Brings

1 Like

I would say just keep doing what youā€™re doing. We canā€™t expect LEOs to sit there and patiently wait till the suspect jumps out of their car after they just pulled them out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like