Maid staff at Governor Manor & Founders Manor [V2]

To promote RP and to bring activity within Gov. Manor and Founders Residence, there should be staff to do ‘‘house chores’’ while getting paid like 25/2. This would bring activity to the manor and would help in events and would be cool to see.

To apply to become a maid, you would need to submit an application which would get processed by DHS, then once accepted you would go through a trial and training before your officially a maid. [You have to be legal in order to apply]

Maid staff are no different to any other department staff, if they FRP by idk, abusing their tools or even going rogue, they can get banned

speaking of tools, there is a janitors closest in governor’s manor (not sure about founders residence), that can have use and to be filled with bed sheets, brooms, vacuums, etc.

anyways to summaries everything, there should be a system to be hired to work inside governor manor or founders residence to become a maid/servant. (maidservant)

5 Likes

there already is

3 Likes

no there isnt

1 Like

Manor staff actually does exist, its just not widely utilized.

3 Likes

yee i just checked but there should be a proper system inplace and one for founders manor

1 Like

@Philip_Forth why is our scfd maid never around these days??? have you moved onto bigger things??

7 Likes

i stole him as the county building maid, i keep him locked in the office next to mine

6 Likes

While I led the Manor Staff for the Governor, we did implement a variety of roles in. I think maid was implemented.

2 Likes

I saw the application for Manor staff. Never saw it active. I don’t even know who was accepted as manor staff

1 Like

I resigned before anyone could be accepted. I guess when I left, they just didn’t continue it.

1 Like

i can hear him from across the hall screaming- please shut him up

1 Like

suggestion 4 mr @dyingsym and @coolpilotcaio1, not devs, as this is already implemented in v2

2 Likes

yes there is, im a manor staff member loll

1 Like

Work for the county now.

that sums it up

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear @AestheticallyHappy is continuing his record of horrific human rights abuse

3 Likes

And have you done anything as manor staff?

2 Likes

You can’t really do much unless the Governor/Lt. Governor are at the manor.

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about. There is manor staff but it isn’t active as the manor is barely used.

1 Like

Manor staff? How does one become one? I’ve never seen this before

1 Like

You can contact myself or Chief of Staff @AestheticallyHappy

1 Like