M_rBigHead for County Executive | Bring back Simpler Times

Dear fellow citizens of Stapleton County,

Today, I stand before you to announce my candidacy for the esteemed position of County Executive. As a lifelong resident of this county, I have witnessed firsthand the challenges and opportunities that we face. I am confident that my experience and dedication to public service make me the best candidate for this role.

My career in public service began as a volunteer firefighter with the Stapleton County Fire Department. I am proud to have served my community in this capacity, and I believe that my experience as a firefighter has prepared me well for the role of County Executive. From there, I served as a probie with the Stapleton County Fire Department, where I gained valuable experience in firefighting and emergency response.

After completing my time as a probie, I served as a trooper with the Firestone State Patrol, where I gained valuable experience in law enforcement and emergency response. I then had the privilege of serving as a deputy secretary in the Department of Transportation, where I played a key role in developing and implementing policies that improved safety and efficiency on our roads and highways.

In addition to my work in government, I have also served in various other capacities. I have been a member of the House of Representatives, where I helped establish the state constitution. I have also served as the County Administrator and the village idiot, both roles that have given me a unique perspective on the issues facing our community.

Perhaps my most significant contribution to public service, however, has been my work as a small business owner in Stapleton County. I have owned and operated a successful business in this community for many years, and I believe that my experience as a business owner has prepared me well for the challenges of County Executive.

As County Executive, my top priorities will be to promote economic development, ensure the safety and well-being of our citizens, and support small businesses like mine. I will work tirelessly to address the issues that matter most to you, whether that be attracting new businesses to the area, supporting existing businesses, or addressing public safety concerns.

I am proud to be a part of this community, and I am committed to serving you with integrity, compassion, and a deep sense of responsibility. I ask for your support and your vote in the upcoming election, and I pledge to work tirelessly to earn your trust and your confidence.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you as County Executive.

Sincerely,

M_rBigHead philanthropist

First FNG Colonel

Former FSP Chief (Resigned for DOT)

Former DoT Deputy Secretary

Former FSP Trooper

Former SCFD probie

Former House of Representative (Helped establish the state constitution)

Former County Administrator (Before auto promote)

Former village idiot

Former CIA Deputy Director (Classified don’t tell)

I’m the average bighead working man

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Do you believe in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ?

3 Likes

I do please support me he sure does in every aspect of my life

2 Likes

heavy support

1 Like

You have an interesting background, but a lot of it appears to be many years old. What have you done recently in Firestone and particularly within the county? The community and government in particular has changed a lot over a very small span of time, how have you kept yourself up to date? How will you ensure your dated experience doesn’t constrain you?

1 Like

FSP CHIEF?!?!?!?!? THAT WAS A THING???

1 Like

There is a lot I am not caught up with, but my intentions are none the less sincere. Everyone strives for a simpler time and I want to help guide us back towards Firestones Hayday. The Firestone community is full of interesting and creative individuals and I am so glad to have been apart of it and hope to get back active in the community

1 Like

Federal Protective Chief in DHS. They were in charge of protective detail and capital security. Where as CRT were in charge of tactical operations

1 Like

oh look its automationeer…

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

i think it is well past your time old head

3 Likes

Thinbluebilly supportd

1 Like

Support