Lucas9704 for House of Representatives

Lucas9704 for House of Representatives
May 2020

Greetings, I am Lucas9704 and have been a part of this State for 3 years now. Many of you may remember me from long ago. I was once an outstanding member of this state before I had to take a break for schooling. I have returned to continue my journey and grow throughout Firestone.

I have been almost everywhere throughout this state and want to continue with making a change in the government. My previous positions throughout the state -

• SCSO SWAT Operative
  • DoC Correctional Officer
  • POST Instructor
  • DoT Employee
  • Court Bailiff
  • DPS Investigator

During this term, my main goal is to be different. I won’t just copy what others think and say. I won’t be afraid to make choices that might make me hated by some but loved by others. I want justice and peace for all no matter how it has to come. I will listen to all of our Law Enforcement Officers, Fire & Medical Personnel, Public Employees and Citizens opinions and push out whats right. Another goal of mine is to better our laws, push for more equality between the low class and high class citizens. I want Firestone to be enjoyable to all citizens again, not just the high class.

Once again, I am here to be different, to not be afraid to make change. I will push out my duties to the best of my abilities. I will be looking forward to working with all my other colleges to make a change. My DM’s are always open if you have any questions.

Thanks, Lucas9704

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Good man from 2018, support :heart:

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support! Best of luck!

3 Likes

Support

Signed,

AlexTheAviatorRBLX

District Chairman, District of Prominence.

1153 Capitol Street, District of Prominence, Fireston

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

Signed,
HippoGamingRB

3 Likes

100% Support.

Signed,