Lucas9704 for County Council

Lucas9704 for County Council
June 2020

Section 1: Background
Section 2: My Plan
Section 3: Conclusion

Section 1: Background
Hello, My name is Lucas. I have been in Firestone since December of 2016. I have been to every in and out of the State and want to move up within the government. My time within this state has let me identify all the errors within the laws. I know the discomforts of LEO’s and what they would like changed as long with the common citizen in this County. I have prior experience with government outside of Firestone and Roblox all together, but as I am moving into the Firestone government I might as well start out in the County Council before moving up to the state level government. As I was saying, I have had many great jobs and experiences in the County and State. Some include:

• Post Certified Class 14
  • SWAT Operative
  • DoC Correctional Officer
  • POST Instructor
  • DoT Employee
  • DPS Investigator
  • Court Bailiff

Section 2: My Plan
As I hang out on the benches in front of the car dealer, I see many citizens getting randomly shot, ran over, kidnapped, etc… My first plan during this term will be to create a bill to ensure citizen safety and increase self defense. This will decrease the amount of innocent citizens being harmed. I am also planning on creating equality for all citizens within this County. Between the high-class citizens and the lower class. Every citizen within the state should have equal rights and abilities when it comes to the laws.
When I am not building any new bills or amendments I will be certain that every other bill that passes through me is fair for all citizens and will better this County. I will be focusing on our citizens’ word and do what they need, what benefits best for the local cities and our community altogether. Once again, I will always be there to listen to the citizens and their needs.

Section 3: Wrap up
This term will not be the best and a success if we let indolent and deficient workers into our County Government. I will always be there and stick up for what is right; what is correct and humane. I will never fall under the bridge and go inactive or give up. I can promise you that I will not be the predecessor that brings this County down. I will be the successor that brings the County to the greatest term yet.

Thanks, Lucas9704
Please direct any and all questions to my discord, Lucas9704#2000

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

I am terminating this campaign for County Council.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes