LtComms for Redwood City Council Special Elections!

Hello everyone, I am LtComms, and I am running for Redwood City Council Special Elections. A bit about me, I have been playing Firestone for over 6 months, have seen how the government, courts, and job systems work. I play Roblox whenever I get the chance and I always dedicate myself to my projects I start.

Experience:

X1 Arborfield City Council

DOBW Watercraft Technician

Former DPW Public Employee

My Plans & What I will do for Redwood:
1: I will contact business owners and ask them what legislation and things they want their city to do to help them grow.

2: I plan on working with the council to make the brandishing of melee weapons a crime, it causes unneeded and unwanted fear among citizens.

3: Improve current legislation that may have loopholes or errors in them

4: Assist the general public to enjoy the city with events, etc.

5: Work with the Council to continue what they were working on before I joined.

On Top of that, I will work tirelessly with others to see what they want to see in Redwood to try and implement it. My DMS will stay open 24/7 and I’m usually pretty fast to respond as well.

Conclusion:
You should vote LtComms for Redwood City Council because I will work alongside the current council, departments, businesses, and civilians. I will help make Redwood a safer and more enjoyable place for everyone in the State of Firestone and Stapleton County.

About my past:
In the past, I haven’t done the smartest things, but I am working as hard as I can to improve and move away from what I used to do into a more respectable and mature person.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to DM me at LtComms#8419 or in the replies.

Thank you for reading, I hope you support me,

Signed,
LtComms

4 Likes

4 Likes

Support !!

5 Likes

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

Good luck in the election!

5 Likes

You too!

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

He has all the experience and knowledge to fulfill the position. After working with him in DoBW, I’m proud to support him!

5 Likes

Support :+1:

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

no support.

4 Likes
2 Likes