LtComms for Arborfield City Council

Hello fellow citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is LtComms and I am running for Arborfield City Council!

Experience

DPW: I am currently a DPW trainee!

FFA: I am currently an FFA student going down the EMS pathway!

CGOF: I am currently a gas employee for Capital Gas Of Firestone

About me:

I am an active member of Firestone. I joined Firestone just over one month ago and have grown to love the state and its members. I wish to continue joining new departments and continuing to get to know all the civilians of Firestone.

My Plans:

1: I plan on working with public departments to make Arborfield a safe place for them to perform their tasks.

2: I plan on working with Arborfield businesses to help them grow and expand in every way possible

3: I plan to make the city as safe as possible by making laws and legislation that will protect the public

4: I will listen to civilians and make legislation and laws based on what the citizens want

Conclusion:
You should vote LtComms for Arborfield City Council because I will work alongside departments, businesses, and the civilians. I will make Arborfield a safer and more enjoyable place for everyone in the State of Firestone and Stapelton County.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to DM me at LtComms#8419 or in the replies.

Thank you for reading, I hope you support me,

Signed,

LtComms

5 Likes

give me an example, of a law that you would make to protect the city from crime

3 Likes

Support, I like to see people starting off small in politics. I hope you do well.

4 Likes

Support, new people can grow big if they get a good start.

4 Likes

I would try and make areas such as the neighbourhood in the middle a “community zone” meaning speeding and reckless driving crimes would be more heavily enforced and would result in a fine worth double. I also plan on making parking lots have a speed limit of 40 SPS.

3 Likes

ok support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

https://gyazo.com/00b5608197b6bc90486aa5ad73092dcb

3 Likes

3 Likes