LTAA/RTAA timer

You realize the point of this system is so that LEOs can cuff and arrest people who just LTAAd?

3 Likes

yeah, but it can also be abused by the persons enemy.

example: people are at CD, 1 LEO there hates this 1 person and they had just left after some time playing

that 1 LEO is able to run up to the clone to cuff it and get them fired and banned for ā€œLTAAINGā€

In rhe current times, I wouldnā€™t be surprised of this happening. literally 1-2 weeks ago a SCSO deputy cited a SCSO sergeant for parking in the handicap parking spot while he had a permit out of anger towards him. he didnā€™t think of the consequences and if the man was even had a handicap permit

5 Likes

there are ways we can overcome the abuse concerns.

4 Likes

there really isnā€™t a way to overcome the abuse that this system will bring in this scenarioā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m waiting to hear those

5 Likes

Seems like a good ideaā€¦ Support!

4 Likes

there could be a way you could script it, so people cant cuff the subject that left. i donā€™t really know much about developing but Iā€™m just putting out some ideas. idk if thatā€™ll work, correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

4 Likes

that removes the point

a solution to this problem could be that each clone arrest will be labeled with LTAA. everytime an officer made an arrest on a clone, they would need to have a clip of that user LTAAing. if a false arrest is made and challenged in court the courts would see it as an LTAA arrest and if the officer has no evidence that the defendant actually left to avoid arrest then the arrest would be expunged.

not an easy solution but there probably isnā€™t an easy solution at all

5 Likes

??? the entire point is so that they CAN cuff people who left, bruh

4 Likes

you realize the whole point of this suggestion is so you ARE ABLE to cuff them, thatā€™s the entire point of the clone???

5 Likes

yes i know,i misread it.

4 Likes

then simple, if cops are so ass and can easily go rouge like this. then dont even add this into the game. itā€™s a good idea, but simply we cant trust no one.

4 Likes

Solution not feasible for v2 or v3.

2 Likes