Lord_Vader2112 for Prominence Council

The goal of this is to reduce crime in Prominence by putting more eyes on the street.

1 Like

And how does this apply to the government? MCSO captain isn’t leadership lol.

I think tats already a thing

No

1 Like

I listed my past leadership experience because I was hoping this could start my government experience in Firestone. Also, no, the Private Business Act was repealed, which I don’t think should’ve happened. I do however, appreciate your feedback!

2 Likes

yup, good luck tho

1 Like

Because I can’t edit, I’m going to change the second Ordinance plan to this:

Plan to Reduce Prominence Crime Rate:

Due to its location, Prominence is a frequent place for crime, more specifically robberies. I want to reduce this by creating a volunteer based security force to patrol the bank. To qualify, they simply have to be POST certified and their only job will be to watch for crime or suspicious activity, if they see anything suspicious, they contact Law Enforcement.

2 Likes

The thing is, you technically can’t do that. Only the building owner can hire people to do a job.

1 Like

This the bank, not a public business.

2 Likes

The bank isn’t owned by the state, city, nor county, so technically it’s a business.

1 Like

DHS exists…

3 Likes

How do you plan to achieve this?

3 Likes

Despite your idea of a citizen police force being ridiculous, I’ll support you because you’re dedicated.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Thank you. And as I said, I am open to public suggestions, and I am willing to listen to your ideas.

3 Likes

As I said, I plan to implement an ordinance allowing people to join a group where they’d watch over the bank and other key places for robbery, kind of like a Neighbor Watch.

3 Likes

You could just try to encourage a bank to take ownership and have its own security I mean that’s what I plan to try to do

3 Likes

Don’t forget to support me! I’ll be your voice and make Prominence for the people by the people!

2 Likes

Already legislation in place by Councilman Cherrylimons, which does this

2 Likes

Correction. It was, but it has been repealed

Support me and I will fight to bring it back.

2 Likes

Mk, so confused myself a lil bit, but that’s cool. So we as the district council can declare somewhere to be a protected area, which means that if someone commits a crime, i.e. vandalises it - which is already a criminal offense anyway, they can further be charged with Endangering the District.

2 Likes