Lord_GeeTee for House of Reps

Hi there, I’m Lord_GeeTee and I’m running for the House of Representatives, most of you probably have no idea who I am considering I’m just some obscure guy in this massive state, but let me tell you a bit about myself before you click off this campaign post.

ABOUT ME
I’m a two-month or so veteran of the FBI and also served for about 2 months within SCSO, I graduated with POST Class 21 and I believe I’m one of the most honest people you could meet, I don’t lie and if I think something is dumb I’m gonna say it outright to you, I hate corruption and the number one thing I work towards is justice, I’m not some career politician who’s just gonna work to better myself, I want everyone to be able to succeed as long as they have good intentions.

IDEAS
I plan to work towards a fair, just Firestone, listening to the people, supporting our law enforcement officers, fighting corruption, helping set up a business sector within Firestone by working to make our State more friendly to the idea of a private sector and by working to allow every department a spot in the sun. I plan to work towards making Firestone a better place in any way I can, one of those ways is by pushing for there to be more things for civilians to do, there’s a reason we have a crime problem and ignoring the FRPers, bacon hairs and ODers, it’s because civilians have nothing to do, I plan to help find new ways to keep civilians busy so they don’t spend all of their time killing cops and mugging other civilians.

CONCLUSION
I’m just an honest guy that no one really knows exists that wants to make a difference by listening to the people, working towards justice and by fighting corruption. If you feel like asking me anything, talking about random stuff or arguing with me feel free to contact me at Lord_GeeTee#2006.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support, my friend.

Signed,
POST Instructor,
Former SAIC
Sector Supervisor, a_sbestos.

1 Like

Support

Support.

1 Like

Signature Deadline. Not enough signatures to be on ballot. Sorry.

1 Like