Looking for experts... Firestone Intelligence Services

Bringing your talents to FIS gives you a chance to serve by furthering national security objectives in a privatized-capacity.

Firestone Intelligence Service

The Firestone Intelligence Service (FIS) monitors, gathers, and formulates actionable reports of intelligence information received through various channels. FIS specializes in domestic security and private criminal investigations, foreign government and military intelligence gathering, domestic security threat assessments, political forecasting, business competition analysis, crisis response solutions, and surveillance/reconnaissance activity.

Mission Statement: FIS works abroad and domestic; serving the interests of the Government of Firestone by providing intelligence services superior to any other group in the ro-state community.

Vision Statement: To provide a safer state of defense and justice by providing corporate and government entities with information critical to their operations and infrastructure.

Services: Analysis, Intelligence Gathering/Surveillance/Reconnaissance, Threat Assessment, Private Investigations, Planning and Decision Consulting, Business Competition Analysis

Recruiting Critieria:

• Have relevant experience in one of the following fields:
    • Understanding of Organized Crime OR Terrorism
    • Understanding of Firestone Government Operations
    • High level of knowledge on foreign nation-states
    • High level of knowledge on criminal investigation procedure & strategy
    • Understanding of Firestone business market & strategy
    • High level of knowledge on human intelligence gathering
  • Send resume with applicable and relevant experience
  • Have been a citizen of Firestone for 3+ months (Some exemptions to foreign nationals, consult with recruiter for more info)
  • Pass Background & Anti-Espionage Check (2-3 weeks)
  • Receive recruitment approval from a member-run board
  • Willing to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement

Preferred:

• Hold a POST Certification
  • Hold a Concealed Firearms License
  • Possess in-game vehicles

Interested?

If you’re interested in getting involved with a unique opportunity that is rewarding and provides job opportunities to the niche world of the intelligence community in ro-states; FIS may be the place for you.

Contact “jayhawk60t” on Discord if interested.

FIS is a volunteer group that does not provide information in exchange for financial benefit, and rather in the interest of national security. As per Chapter 4, Section 22 of the FS Criminal Code, FIS is not required to hold a DOCM Permit or be subject to an inspection

3 Likes

wolf open the door i am outside

1 Like

Could I apply?

1 Like

anyone who meets the stated pre-requisites may apply

1 Like

Rip :headstone:

1 Like

sir can you accept me i applied last year in 2025

3 Likes

buy the gamepass and we’ll talk

2 Likes

Pls Hire me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.