Longmeech for House

longmeech for Firestone House of Representatives

Who is longmeech?

Formerly LordKurloz, I now go by longmeech. I am no stranger to the practices of “ROBLOX government,” having been in nearly every political position since the beginning of the State of Firestone. You can find out more about my history below.

Political History

• Member of the 1st State of Firestone House of Representatives
  • 1st Speaker of the House
  • 2nd Lieutenant Governor
  • 3rd Governor
  • Mayor of the City of Arborfield

Goals

I have one main goal in mind: evaluating all legislation that is proposed, and reaching out to people in the community to hear their input on said legislation. I’m not going to promise exciting bill propositions, because I feel that would simply be a lie. Of course, though, when ideas for new legislation come into mind, I will bring them up with the people as well to find out how they themselves feel about it.

Conclusion

I have not been active in the political scene of Firestone for quite some time, but I feel my reputation alone can speak for itself. I am interested in rekindling the fire that once burned passionately inside of me, and to usher in a new, renewed life of political activity.

I do hope I can receive your support.

Signed,
longmeech

5 Likes

what other plans if any?

4 Likes

As I’ve felt for literal years at this point, I want to grant municipal government more power and legislative capabilities than they do now.

4 Likes

Having scso / fsp enforce municipal laws / policies will be even more laws they have to know, and its generally their discretion to enforce them.

As well, municipalities are shunned upon and generally overlooked due to the fact of their sheer recognition from Fedora. SCSO would be more tasked with enforcing municipality laws and any ordinances that they make, meanwhile FSP would most likely not.

Achieving municipality enforcement and any sort of authority is very, very hard with such little they’re able to do.

4 Likes

Henceforth all the more reason to dedicate time to solving issues. Ignoring them and simply playing things by ear for even more time, I feel, is not a solution.

4 Likes

I also have a general disbelief you’re LordKurloz, your past username is VERT571.

I would like more insight and any sort of proof you’re the legendary LordKurloz

4 Likes

They aren’t being ignored, its just FedLaw truly. Everyone would like to see municipalities achieve some sort of authority and power, but, fedlaw and any sort of decision to go against it is an auto ban or removal.

4 Likes

This is a blunt answer, but I’d recommend just asking people.

Specifically, even Fedora himself. I am his cousin, after all.

4 Likes

Oooh I heard a lot about fedora’s cousin.

4 Likes

If one person alone has been responsible for issues, I will look into them personally.

4 Likes

We have dedicated departments to do that, nonetheless, its not “one person responsible for issues”, municipalities will never receive anything close to what they’re supposed to have, nonetheless they’re generally useless and used as entry-level elected positions for people to get into the political atmosphere.

Your job as a representative isn’t to go investigating either, I’d think you’d know that.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

suppory

4 Likes

Pretty sure you are still barred from when you had the whole underground organization

5 Likes

Woah don’t say that, his cousin Fedora might overrule it.

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Candidate did not meet required signatures by campaigning deadline.

2 Likes