Longmeech for Arborfield Mayor

longmeech for Arborfield Mayor

Good morning/afternoon to all,

With time slowly returning back in my favor, I am now once again interested in holding public office within the State of Firestone. With Congress not being something that interests me (for now), I’ve landed on running for Mayor- once again.

In the past, when I was the Mayor of Arborfield before, there were foolish decisions made on both my part and, at least I feel, the County Council. But that was some time ago, and I’ve moved past such petty things; I am only interested now in serving the City-level government, and representing Arborfield for any potential County matters.

Experience

• Member of the 1st House of Representatives chamber
  • 1st Speaker of the House
  • 2nd Lieutenant Governor
  • 3rd Governor
  • Previous BAR-certified attorney
  • Former Mayor of Arborfield

Plans

With city governments being as minuscule as they are - both literally and figuratively - my main interest is promoting commerce within the City of Arborfield. As it stands now, the only reason anyone visits any city other than Redwood is to either a, retrieve illegal weapons, b, visit the hospital, c, spawn at a department building outside of Redwood, and then immediately go to Redwood, and etc. I want to change that.

By promoting exciting new businesses that draw people in, I truly believe Arborfield can be equally as popular as Redwood, but I don’t want to stop there.

I also want to achieve relations with not only the County government, but the State government as well by organizing and conducting meetings within the City of Arborfield, in-game. Doing so would promote public interest in visiting the city, as they can potentially meet and see important government officials, as well as give the Dept. of Homeland Security and other enforcement agencies the ability to roleplay in a city they may not normally get the chance to often.

Conclusion

These ideas, obviously, are only some of the many important things that I want to see done for not only Arborfield, but for each and every city. I want to put city-level governments back on the radar, and by being elected into the position of Mayor of the CIty of Arborfield, I can and will get one step closer to achieving these goals.

Thank you all, and I do hope to achieve your support.

longmeech

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support support support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes