Lixtro1 for Senate | ''Finishing the Job''

LIXTRO1 FOR SENATE 7-24

INTRODUCTION

Here’s the deal folks, my name is Lixtro1 and I am officially running for the senate, most of you know me some of you don’t, that’s fine but what I can tell you to those who don’t know me, I do the job right and with integrity. I am running for the senate as I believe the senate is missing something and I believe I can fill in that void.

EXPERIENCE

To those that don’t know me nor think I do not have the experience, here’s something for ya.
Lixtro1’s Resume | Trello

CONCLUSION

As previously stated, I am experienced and will do my job in the senate chamber with pride and honor, I will work for the people and listen to their complaints. I didn’t list any plans as I do not want to say them, I want the people to watch me take action and prove to them that their vote didn’t go to waste and that I’m not a crook. God bless you all and let’s go lick the state and get the job done.

3 Likes

Support!!

1 Like

Support

I have worked closely with Lixtro, he is dedicated and I believe he has what it takes to represent the citizens of this fantastic state.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

the_rpchad supports

Support & Endorsed!

1 Like

GREAT MAN, SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

Support and endorsed, great man and true PATRIOT. I can confirm he is good at finishing (the job).

1 Like

RepoAllegiance supports

support and endorsed

Signed,

Outstanding Former Senator and Warmonger PropMcRib

1 Like

bannxsa supports

I support LIXTRO1

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

please finish ur job, support

1 Like

what job will you finish?

“finishing the job” implies you started doing something. what did you start?

I was gonna finish the job that the crook t_oxm started but they merged his seat into the regular senate seats.