Lixtro1 and Jackfruitism

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Experience
  3. Plans for the City of Arborfield
  4. Conclusion

Introduction

Bonjour,

I am Lixtro1, and I’m running for Arborfield Mayor with Jackfruitism as Deputy Mayor. We are running because we’ve seen the issues within the City of Arborfield and are fed up with just laying back and watching. It’s time someone took action and took care of the problems within the South.

Experience

Lixtro1’s Resume: Trello

Jackfruitism’s Resume: Trello

Plans for Arborfield

• First and foremost our first action would be hosting a meet-up with the citizens of Arborfield and hearing their opinions on the city and what needs to be changed. From the information gathered in that meeting, we can figure out what we can do and what we can’t do. But we can promise once we are elected, Arborifeld will be a place you would wanna be a part of and be proud to call yourself an Arborfieldian.

Business Plans

• Another plan we had in mind that also involves meeting with people is a business meeting where I and my deputy mayor could speak with business owners and their struggles so we can help them and solve their problems quickly so they can continue running their businesses without any problems.

Conclusion

Thank you for reading our speech and we hope we can get your support. But before we end the speech here I want to address an issue I know somebody will bring up, My activity as Chairman of the Arborfield Council. I know I didn’t preside sessions but at that time I was focusing more time on school and some things I had to take care of, so that prevented me from doing my duty as Chairman. But with summer ahead I can promise my activity will rise, CIao.

6 Likes

support!!

6 Likes

holy bejesus. i support

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support & Endorsed

5 Likes

support.

6 Likes

support !!!1!