Lieutenant Governor Resigning

The Lieutenant Governor resigned today because he was tired of the firestone Government, essentially saying that the government of Firestone is bad.

“I would like to announce that after the release of this document, I will be formally done with any and all
political-related activities, seeing where Firestone has gone to.” - LT Gov

How do you feel about the L.T Gov Resigning?

How do you feel about the government of firestone? is it bad? is it good?

How do you feel about the current administration, after two lieutenant governors resigned?

Is the Firestone Government good?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you support the Butsworth Administration after two Lieutenant Governors resigned?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you support Senator InnovativeMind to be the next Lieutenant Governor?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

well… I agree that the government sucks… So it sucks that he resigned… Firestone needs to change.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s bad, also inactive kinda from what I see with voting etc from how the trello looks

3 Likes

I’ve seen the same thing with Norfolk; Firestone is only doomed for its future Government-wise. The Government is too far gone, as it was founded doing the wrong things, no mater what we can’t fully fix it unless we were like to start over.

4 Likes

Honestly man, the government was fucked from the start. And I’ll have to say the community isn’t helping it. I personally classify myself as a toxic person in the community and I won’t deny it. But there are literal people that are in the government that are so toxic and I can tell you, there is a flock of them

5 Likes

Ex Lieutenant Governor Envelope, from what I seen only host sessions during the weekdays. When most of us aren’t available, most of us are busy with schools and so sessions during weekends would make the most sense. I’ve been saying this for a while now… Our CGOC itself is struggling due to lack of activity, we can’t rely on SIO because they just rebooted and they need time to resume, which is why FBI would be the next step.

3 Likes

i concur with that statement and yes the government is bad

3 Likes

nice false quote

3 Likes

yes, thank you for the appeal

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes