License suspensions

what do you think about this. i know you are trying to stop repeat offenders from driving, so if they keep getting arrested for driving related issues, why not suspend their license and keep them from buying a car until they learn not to do the stuff again.

5 Likes

Someone kinda suggested something like this but they said to introduce a DMV.

But do you see how everyone drives here?

1 Like

The devs have stated they won’t do things like this because it turns away players

1 Like

Well, actually, why not? If person has really TOO MUCH traffic offenses why can’t he get his license temporarily removed so he can’t spawn his car for some time? Taking in considration that you have taxi and you can GTA a car.

1 Like

I Say no, Firestone is already frickin boring enough when you have a bad record…taking away vehicles for people with records like me would just make Firestone worse than Docklands.

1 Like

He he, I need my license in v2 probably suspended… I have 9 citations. But thats because I own two SRTs with custom plates soooo

1 Like

But yeah, it is actually pretty not fair for criminals.

1 Like

I like the idea and what other people said is true, it would turn people away.

Still, maybe everyone could get a license and the courts could revoke them. So instead of just citing every repeat traffic offender, you can have their license revoked so if they are stopped they can be arrested right away. It would promote a more realistic atmosphere. In my opinion right now about 50% of drivers are crims, 30% are new people who have no idea what to do and 20% are law abiding citizens, or so it seems. If you could be arrested for driving poorly, it would be much more realistic. IRL most people are normal civilians, not all are criminals.

1 Like
1 Like