Letter to the FNG HICOMM

Dear members of the Firestone National Guard High Command,

Tonight, I am writing to you to ask for your mercy upon me, as I am currently blacklisted from the National Guard. In December, I had resigned from my position from the National Guard as Command Sergeant Major of the 3rd Infantry Battalion under Techiey. A few weeks after that, I rejoined the Firestone National Guard to rebuild my career, in hopes to command the battalion again. As I was acting very stupid in the discord, I was informed by Brigadier General SolarStrife that he had put me in for a dishonorable discharge. From then, I acted impulsively and made a dumb decision to go into Stapleton County.

From there, I walked around Stapleton Count, where large search parties for me was sent out, and I was eventually caught on 401 and arrested. I left Firestone afterwards, and rejoined a month and a half ago, where I was able to return to my former job of Deputy Attorney General. My record was expunged, and the courts forgave me for my wrongdoing.

I am writing to you all tonight, to request you have mercy on me, to grant me an appeal on my blacklist, and hopefully the ability to rejoin the National Guard, where I wish to atone for my wrongdoings. I made a grave mistake, which cost me my future with the National Guard, and I am sincerely apologetic for my wrongdoings.

Thank you,

Former Command Sergeant Major JamesDitomosso

5 Likes

Give this man a second chance. He’s a sub-cabinet member now and all he wants from FNG HICOMM is for his blacklist to be revoked.

1 Like

Ah yes, the infamous rogue moment. You really did fuck up James; I hoped you’d do a good job but then that happened.

Anyway I’ll share your letter with them, and see what they say.

1 Like

As per Solar and Tim;

All blacklists are permanent.

Let’s see what they’ll say.

1 Like

how it usually works, is if you did something to get yourself blacklisted from fng, then its probably worth not letting you back

2 Likes

deserters.

2 Likes

what atly said

1 Like

Fun Fact; I was the MP Corporal that arrested him.

1 Like

Broke my heart to do it.

1 Like

Solar says that this is pathetic; stern no.
Tim says no.

Letter received, request denied.

Not every mistake can be erased.

2 Likes

Topic answered by FNG HICOMM

1 Like