Letter From The Office of Representative Ak_lixio | Re: Butsworth

Though the charges have been acquited, things must be addressed. This is my final letter on the matter unless I feel the need to address you further.

Read it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1MZum-NVEil6gGA5allV7fNOjUFY0i9Yjz23WOfq70/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Support! We need more reps who will do the right thing and create healthy debate

4 Likes

Doubt your explusion or bar will pass…

and I believe the bar is excessive.

and Tony clearly backstabbed you here, which is kinda sad.
if hes gonna bar/expulse you for something he supported, he should do the same to himself.

If you do get barred though, and u have a BAR certification, you can always assist in Arborfield’s Legal Division

4 Likes

You did good in my eyes.

3 Likes

i cant really handle being bullied tbh. you dont know anything about me and what ive gone through. im always pressured to do the right thing when I don’t know what the right thing is.

3 Likes

If you get removed from the House for doin yo job, that will be disappointing my dude

2 Likes

So you are practically saying that your decision to make the expulsion and bar is highly influenced by Fed and the other Cos? Lol, if thats the case, I suggest you retire your bills as that is bullshit.

3 Likes

ever had the fear of being hated by everyone?

4 Likes

bullied please explain how hes bullying you when YOU wrote his bar.

3 Likes

I don’t believe you should be ridiculed for your actions, but you shouldn’t say that your fellow senators have a basic lack of comprehension skills.

3 Likes

the co founders and founder repeatedly called me retarded and one co founder told me to kill myself so but that was on a different matter

3 Likes

No, because as an aspiring politician I know that you have to fight through hate.

2 Likes

this is roblox, not irl chill out

2 Likes

if thats true thats unacceptable

1 Like

of course it is but no one will do anything about it. the co founders are so toxic but they go unpunished, no one will do anything about it. no one fucking cares

3 Likes

police, I know, I was with you at the meeting with them. Thank you for speaking out.

2 Likes

I will say I personally didn’t agree with the impeachment however I also disagree with your removal from office just because you had an opposite opinion. Seems as if people fail to realize there is two sides to an argument and not everyone has the same view all the time. Guess they don’t know what politics is. However I also dislike the fact that you think the senate has lack of comprehension skills just because we nayed the impeachment but you never stated this beforehand so its obvious you only said that in regards to the impeachment.

3 Likes

then why are the founders insulting him?

2 Likes

Al was doing his job, and he’s getting blasted for it? Wow

2 Likes

I stated their lack of comprehension skills as they wouldn’t care to take in to consideration of my statements, they were too close-minded. I wasn’t pointing directly at you either, though.

2 Likes