Let's talk about the state of our current community of Firestone. My reflections of our view of our current community and the recent POST graduation

SPEAKING OF TASING I FOUND OUT IF YOU SHOOT SOMEBODY WITH THE PRONGS YOU CAN JUST KEEPING CLICKING AND TASING THEM AND THEY STAY DOWN IT’S HILARIOUS

3 Likes

yes because the prongs don’t magically come out irl either. you could continue to tase irl. they don’t for health reasons. but you could.

2 Likes

Ah that’s true, but then again we got frpers that use srts or cop baiters

2 Likes

I loved Firestone when I first joined but as Firestone got older I got older as well. I think most of us who have been here for longer than 3-4 years just grew out of it. I don´t the new people who join Firestone hates it from their actions in the community it seems like they all love it. Theres no way to go back to the good days ig

3 Likes

Firestone won’t return to what it was. No matter how you do it. I don’t know why people still even make forum posts about this. Like it won’t go back.

There is so much wrong with Firestone. So many people that the state would do better without.

2 Likes

Hopefully V3 can be a turning point. Whenever it comes out lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes