Let's talk about 'Furry Gang.' Corruption of the Executive Office

???
What the fuck are you on about. There was no exploitation of paliacs what so ever. Just because she defended nicolo and actually brought up what is meant by the furry gang doesn’t in mean in any way possible that’s exploitation or manipulation of a person?

1 Like

No where did I say she was a bad person, re read from before her statement @Uncircuit

2 Likes

Imeep, I don’t know whats with you and posts that actually just slander people with no actual pure evidence backing it up.

Just to clear also canine. Any fucking wise person would not like their fucking campaign a part of any drama what soever. As Much as I respect @NicoloSkrt from the bottom of my heart. but still being related to any drama or problems while your running for something is not a good sign.

Moving on with your whole

Your fucking assuming retarded shit. As your picture just shows her defending nicolo, which has nothing supporting your argument of GetEnveloped actually exploiting or minpulating people.

Yet again you like to slander peoples name

2 Likes

now we wait for a shitshow

2 Likes

i mean to be honest, canine’s little conspiracy theory was actually far from true - and there was this whole plotted thing where they assumed a lot too about our “coup” that never even existed. you see, canine’s plan was before envelope’s release, meaning there wasn’t any drama anyway

who said i wanted lt. gov, and how can a lt. gov overthrow their gov??

2 Likes

He took action after evenlope’s release, that’s the difference. He could of dropped Nicolo as soon as he though of that thoery but he just waited to see if anything will go down. Which basically has been done

2 Likes

sorry 2 be the bearer of bad news but i was never manipulated plain and simple, i was asked to help and then i realized i didnt wanna be a part of useless drama and i apologized

2 Likes

Apologies, we were given false information then. I will be sure to clear that up. Thank you for clearing this. Another person again trying to stirr up more drama. @paliacs

3 Likes

can we all just grow up and not argue over a game with legos

2 Likes

too bad that will NEVER happen

2 Likes

tru but it should

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

note you can commit crime not in v2 lol so good job

1 Like

also, sam, I apologize for what I’ve said in this whole situation towards you
but about canine…

he was involved with it fully, not just after env’s resignation

1 Like

We went from crime families named after stereotypical Italian names, to terrorist groups to a gang called ‘The Furry Gang’ that isn’t even a gang.

1 Like

All the memes and puns thread!

@Blockguy75

1 Like

am i the only one that is confused

1 Like

i didnt start the conspiracy, as I stated. the evidence was brought to me in a group chat, so I decided to conduct an investigation of my own. I decided to drop nicolo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like