Let's just drop this entire roleplay thing, aye?

if u wanna make money, make a game like fergie. if u dont make a shitty state

5 Likes

What if we had a committee of people. 6-7 people and then the co and founders. They all sit down and discuss pros and cons and vote on rules to be edited deleted or added

3 Likes

Like you can join a game where there is civ, ems and leo roleplay with supervisors and dispatchers

3 Likes

Do you mean functionality?

3 Likes

No. Their discord has VC’s called global radio and everyone uses that for roleplay shifts

3 Likes

Temp closed till we delete some comments. Please hold. @LostInfinity | Also we have a #debate http://prntscr.com/n08ze6 channel in firestone channel also as you wait please read this over. The Official "FRP" Guide

1 Like

Stay on topic or people will be suspended follow the forum guidelines.

1 Like

kinda had a talk with a friend about how roleplay doesn’t exist in firestone anymore really. It’s impossible to roleplay as a criminal in firestone and have fun without being teleported to jail in some way or form. Don’t you like it how if you are being kidnapped you can just record your game of you being kidnapped and use it as a case to file a lawsuit =D

4 Likes

I agree. It’d be nice to get a NLR or something in firestone to prevent that and also to make recording when you have no tools to do such with FRP. Doubt that Fed will listen considering his latest FRP rule though…

3 Likes

stop complaining about fucking fed
he’s the founder. he made the game
he can do whatever the fuck he wants
want to know why?
because he made firestone
and guess what?
being the founder. he owns the state
stop complaining, it isn’t going to do anything because fedora owns the state
if you have issues with fed, don’t play the game, because it’s his game

4 Likes

Make jobs??? Trucking, mail service, traveling sailsmen, etc.

3 Likes

After The Flash, which I’ve been playing nonstop for the last month or so, has a policy where you’re required to type out any action in more than two words.
You can’t just walk up to someone and say “I punch” or “I smack” or “I punch you” or anything similar, it has to be specific, “I punch you in the gut”.
You additionally can’t put more than one action in a sentence, so you have to roleplay out each separate action (“I punch you in the gut, and roundhouse kick your head, knocking you out” would be void, “I punch you in the gut”, and “I roundhouse kick your head, knocking you out” would be valid)
The player has to have ample enough time (at least 3 seconds) before they are able to continue any RP actions in the event the player is able to counter their actions.
Implementing a similar system would be better for roleplay in general, imo.

3 Likes

Yeah except civs get arrested for like 200% of the RP scenarios they try to create/.

3 Likes

the RP in flash is out of this world

3 Likes

Isn’t KO’s forcerp therefore making it frp lol

2 Likes

Agreed, roleplay in Firestone doesn’t exist anymore, so any enforcement of RP just makes it worse.
In that matter I support Mayflower because their rules say that people may RP if they want and interfering with it will result in a ban, but it is not mandatory to RP.

2 Likes

RP was good when it was paid access

4 Likes

Necropost please close @airplane1221 @DannyboyJurist

2 Likes

Memey

2 Likes