Lets be clear on FRP

Hi,

I’m callme_kind. Let me get to the point.

By the way, this is to make roleplay fun and end things that ruin it.

I’ve taken my time to brainstorm a list of things that should be considered FRP, officially within Firestone. As an officer, I’ve seen these things before and they could cause roleplay to become less fun in the game for everyone.

The list:

• CONES; Stop using cones officers to block cars, it’s already FRP but I see it anyways. Car’s in real life can run them over.

• Batoning in a moving car; Still see it, even though it is supposed to be FRP.

• Standing on a moving car, then shooting at it to make the engine catch on fire or at the driver. Let’s be clear. WHEN A CAR RUNS YOU OVER MY FELLOW OFFICERS, YOU LIE DOWN ON THE GROUND. You don’t STAND ON IT like jesus layed his hand on you, and start shooting at the driving. It’s basically car riding, or whatever it was called which is FRP (when a criminal stands in a moving car to getaway, counts here too).

• Shooting at evading cars; It’s not FRP but, it is excessive force. In MOST scenario’s, I’ve seen cops disabling evading cars by shooting at them. This happens in scenario’s where a VA hasn’t taken place either. You shouldn’t be shooting at an evading driver either, who has comitted VA. It’s useless, and just excessive force.

I’ve seen more that I could think of, which is why I do suggest for people to report counts of FRP to moderators. Not everything is listed on the official FRP guideline.

If you agree, comment down “SUPPORT” and fill in this strawpoll.
If you don’t agree, then comment down “DISAGREE” and fill in this strawpoll.

Thx <3

3 Likes

how are you a cop?

5 Likes

because i worked for it

2 Likes

if you have anything wrong with my views, go ahead then. it’s just what i’ve seen.

2 Likes

we use cones to block cars from ramming scenes at FD, we would rather not have our cone use taken away

7 Likes

support.2 drive has corrupted with raid 0

2 Likes

Well if someone’s a murderer and is evading from police, instead of risking the suspect being lost, might as well disable their car.

3 Likes

You and me both know LEOs would be in the hospital every 5 minutes if they would roleplay all the times they get rammed. The amount of rammers within the county has reached ridiculous amounts now. If they ram to seek attention, that is FRP and that means that you don’t have to lie down. If they ram a scene, that is FRP and that means you don’t have to lie down. Most of the time it’s one of these two things that rammers do, so no I will not lie down every 2 seconds, call for EMS, go to the hospital, go back to get my car again, get rammed again and repeat the whole process, because that means that that is all that LEOs would be doing.

13 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

The only time I see cone use is to secure RP scenes or for checkpoints(DOC)

Now the cones are used for RP scenes cause toxic criminals run over RP scenes and when we cuff rush them for that they starting screaming and destroying their keyboard like they didn’t know that was going to happen

2 Likes

It’s very concerning that you’re a LEO and don’t know about the UCFA section allowing deadly force on dangerous, fleeing suspects.

12 Likes

As for the battioning thing:

I seen a video of a cop on a traffic stop at an on-ramp to an interstate high way pull - I think - the Officer twords him and start accelerating twords the freeway. The officer either pulled a baton or a firearm (I forget which) and tried to take out the driver. Long story short when stuff is going down I go for the first thing I can get my hands on and go. Waiting kills in this line of work.

2 Likes

These are some of the things that can happen when traffic stops go bad. I’d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

6 Likes

Funny. This is your claim, but most of what you’re suggesting opposes this idea.

So whenever a person, FRP or not, runs into a cone, that cone’s supposed to be flattened. The whole point of people using cones in real life is as a traffic control device.
But no, this isn’t real life, and you know what kind of people we have here? People who purposely fail roleplay. Everything that happens in real life is ‘within roleplay’, when you shoot somebody, that’s in character (in roleplay as a person). When you run somebody over, that’s in character. But this is Roblox, not real life, and the fact of the matter is that there will be people who will attempt to ruin, and indeed do ruin, the fun for everybody else. You have the people who ram scenes specifically to ruin them and get the thrill of the excitement, you have people pissing on medical patients, you have people doing shit you wouldn’t see in real life, because real life has ‘actual coordination’ and ‘makes actual sense’, whereas this is a game where you can’t control the actions of the twelve year old kid in a Mustang about to run you over for the ninetieth time.

Over the course of your time here, you learn to block out specific FRP actions. The things I saw in the SCFD when people tried to fuck over my personnel and my medical scenes, the things I saw when I was a game moderator. Half the time I would be requested to deal with people annoying the shit out of LEOs and FD personnel on scenes, because the FRPers wouldn’t let up until they were either shot, removed, or completed their task of ruining the roleplay for everybody god be damned else.

So, your suspect backs up into a police cruiser or into a police officer, but by your standard, LEOs wouldn’t be allowed to fire upon them because they’re evading and initiating a pursuit. A confirmed threat to the lives of law enforcement and the public is allowed to just drive away and be spiked further down the road because you can’t stop the threat within the moment. Good work.

If you’re an officer, either stay here a while and learn exactly why you’re wrong the hard way, or leave. Because you clearly don’t understand just what you’re talking about.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes