Let’s talk about logs…

4 Likes

all crims that rp are like gone. /shrug
however citi’s back so maybe more rp will come back

4 Likes

Just cancel logs at this point…

8 Likes

40 hours a month is fucking ridiculous… thats over an hour a day. or over 7 hours a week.

4 Likes

i think the whole point of this is to get away from doing x mins/week

4 Likes

thaNK you

2 Likes

lets talk about yo momma

5 Likes

Why was this flagged? Its relevant to our conversation smfh

3 Likes

WHO REPORTED THIS, THIS IS FUNNY

3 Likes

90 mins a month boom

1 Like

Ig this isn’t going to get anywhere

4 Likes

that literally exists in like loads of departments

1 Like

the thing is with removing/relaxing log quotas, it’s just gonna further even more decline in firestone, before you know it everyone will want them removed entirely and ths state will just die out

3 Likes

Yes. People shouldn’t be pressured or slaved to work in a Roblox game just to get FSD, not even robux. The game should be built on having fun and being part of a community, not because it’s your job.

1 Like

I think you’re going a bit far there calling it slavery - there are much worse things that have been classed as slavery than playing a video game.

4 Likes

Slaved doesn’t mean slavery btw. Firestone isn’t slavery. Slavery is much worse than these 1st world problems lol. Slaved simply means you have to work extensively on something and you’re subject to the control of a person (or body)

4 Likes

Daniel if you don’t actively say you’ve slaved away doing something on the daily as part of your British culture there’s something wrong with you

3 Likes

yes working at lidl.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be LEOs job to make the game active that’s more of a Fed responsibility. Make the game fun and people will play willingly :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

When I’m doing my log I’m usually afk inside a house in rw res or prom garage

3 Likes