Let Nitro Boosters Attach Images

Self-explanatory. Let nitro boosters in the FS discord post images directly instead of having to posts links that embed.

To support please like the post, refrain from spamming “support” in the comments as env has said.

35 Likes

Big big big big big big big support

7 Likes

pog support

6 Likes

yes i do i will find one

6 Likes

like it no on cares about replies

6 Likes

Just become a moderator to post. Ez

5 Likes

How to be mod?

5 Likes
4 Likes

Ew disgusting

4 Likes

Good idea

5 Likes

aaaaaa

6 Likes

support

4 Likes

bro cmon

3 Likes

only problem with this is the same fuckin argument

“hurr durr sorry mr moderator man i accidentally copy pasted a photo of a man with a extremely not allowed here through his nope nope nope

how many idiots are gonna get nitro to just do this and try flee the rules, then end up getting warned, kicked or banned and then making a stink back here?

it even happens just with normal link embeds with anyone within the discord already

3 Likes

If people post images/videos against the rules, they’ll be warned/kicked/banned like normal? Moderation isn’t even a problem, anyone can embed content anyways. It’s just a more convenient way for nitro boosters who have contributed to the server.

4 Likes

yea i don’t see any issue with this. people can post images through embed already it’s just more annoying. having this be a nitro perk just makes it more convenient, which would be another reason for people to boost the server

4 Likes

The problem is files that doesn’t embeld or the exe program that someone might download.

3 Likes

fr, let us attach images, i have some funny!!

3 Likes

what?

3 Likes

yes i support

3 Likes