Leo guns [v2]

I would like to say I speak for the majority of just regular patrol officers (not the ones that carry automatic rifles with them). It is very annoying when you only have a little pea shooter (the Glock) and a rifle that gets false hit markers all the time as well as has the world’s slowest fire rate (ar-15 le) and you are going up against criminals on the regular that have automatic firearms. I understand there are specialty units within the game that deal with dangerous criminals but that doesn’t really matter unless they are able to be there at the exact moment I’m being shot at (news flash they rarely are).

What I suggest is that a possible damage buff is given to the Glock 23 and maybe even a higher mag capacity, the current damage it does is horrible and it takes more than half the magazine to kill someone (depending if the hitreg works). It should do more as it is the primary weapon for all law enforcement departments. Why are we given such horrible weaponry when we are going up against criminals with automatic firearms on a consistent basis?

For the AR-15 LE I suggest just giving it the same fire rate as the Glock 23 (hear me out), there should be no delay on how often you can shoot it, and currently, I believe there’s like a small maybe 1-second delay each time you shoot. How fast you can shoot should be dependent on how fast you can click.

17 Likes

WE JUST NEED SOME DEPARTMENT ISSUED EXTENDED MAGAZINES MAYBE A SWITCH TOO… GOBLESS HOSS.

4 Likes

Make it happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

support but this is unlikely to get added because “we cant unbalance the game for crims guys!!!1”

5 Likes

support this fr

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

The Glock is a good gun, just hit your shots dog.

4 Likes

its good when it wants to be good, barely works half the time

2 Likes

thats what drives criminals in though. if every LEO had a decent weapon then criminals would be wasting their time and money. if you want a better gun just join a department or division that give you semis. easiest one is doc imo.

2 Likes

I AGREE WITH YOU I ALSO THINK GLOCK LEO SHOULD HAVE A FLASHLIGHT BECAUSE I WHEN SOMEONE RUNS IN THE DARK ITS HARD TO SEE THEM PLUS IRL LEO USUALLY HAVE A FLASHLIGHT ON THEIR FIREARM!!!

1 Like

99% of the time the shots dont register :frowning:

2 Likes

no clue why the hitscan works like that, most obvious when ur using the deagle

2 Likes

literally the worst guns in the game are leo ones, they either dont register or fire extremely slowly. support

2 Likes

sorry guys ill change the LEO guns to be on the same gun system to civs…

wait actually???

Glocks are usually pretty good on the off chance that the server isnt dogwater and registers your hits. Adding autos to leos would drastically unbalanced the game for criminals. Buying automatic weapons as a criminal takes way too time and are usually out of stock when you find paws/ arrive at skull.

tldr fix the hitreg

yeah the hitreg is garbage especially on the deagle

u can hit the person + have the hit sound and the hitscan won’t give the damage to the person like whattt??

less bullet + less firerate = bad hitreg

https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/iaTHfPv53paqGwgdn/d1337C22rTrp?invite=cr-MSxJdjUsNDQ4ODEzMjUs

allow me to throw this clip into the fire (idk how to make it an actual file from the medal so you will have to click a link, scary i know). tldr: the shotgun is especially shit and sometimes just does not register whatsoever or take ammo away when firing.

get ur concern but just wanted to fix a simple statement

that isnt the case at all, fire rate nor bullet count has anything to do with hit registering. hit registering errors occur due to networking issue, a simple desync between the client and server where the client states it has hit the target (giving you the crosshair and the sound) while the server is stating that the bullet didnt actually hit making it so the health isnt affected at all.

its an issue with all the guns not just the deagle its just can easily be seen on a deagle due to it being a non-automatic weapon.

1 Like

i meant that it was more likely to be noticed with guns which have low firerate and low bullets because that is why the issue is being reported

1 Like