LEO Batons (V3?)

Alright, so, as you know, this topic hsa been posted alot.

The reason I am posting this is to renew the topic for developers, and hopefully get batons in V2 or V3.

Now, why do LEO’s need batons exactly? Well, that’s kind of an obvious answer. Batons can be used to whack people who don’t comply, move them out of the way, riots, breaking windows, controlling prisoners, etc…

The departments that would recieve batons should be - DHS, SCSO, FSP, DOC.

Overall, I feel batons are a great feature being neglected that should be added in V3 (since I highly doubt they’ll be in V2 because development has stopped for it)

Anyways, feel free to tell me what you think below!

4 Likes

As a LEO I support this, it could be another Non-Lethal thing to use for self defense, crowd control, etc. I think this is a great idea for V3.

4 Likes

I agree with this idea…110%

4 Likes

Would be great. LEOs could use it for riot control, breaking glass to pull or suspects or injured victims, etc.

3 Likes

(Yes, I do know there’s a couple typos by the way)

3 Likes

Useful, but would be pretty hard to control in crowded situations, and the problem of doing damage to players (to the extent of killing them, which was a problem in Norfolk) would have to be addressed through some scripting.
Still giving five stars for thought.

4 Likes

The Norfolk riot shield baton combo was hilarious

3 Likes

“whack people who don’t comply” love it. But replying to Jeff would be a problem in crowds and riots. I do support this idea, and think it could be truly something to use in V3

3 Likes

I mean, honestly, YES. We literally need batons! How do we smash open car windows to drag people out? More talking, more doing.

3 Likes

Batons will be in V3

3 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

Less talking*

3 Likes

OMG YAY!

3 Likes

nice necro

3 Likes

-breaks window-