Legozak0914 for re-election

Hello everyone yes I am back for re election. During my last term in office, a lot of things both good and bad happened and I learned a lot from it and hope to continue to do so should I be re-elected

PLANS

The first thing I have planned should I be re-elected is speak to citizens and see what their thoughts are on the current state of the house of representatives.
I am also hoping to work with my fellow representatives on pressing state matters
Finally, if re-elected I promise to bring transparency to congress as clearly in the past we haven’t had that and the public has lost faith in us.

EXPERIENCE

x3 term representative

ok thank you have a nice day.

1 Like

support!!!

2 Likes

supporty support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

yes.

support

2 Likes

tests

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

This Representative aye’d an amendment that changed the recall signature requirement from 50 signatures to 80; making it impossible for recalls to occur, given all the other requirements that exist. This also delays the passing of recalls.

Further information

“It seems like the House opposes recalls so rather than fail the amendment, demonstrating which representatives object to one of the most publicly demanded mechanisms right before an election, they make an attempt to gut it to such an extent that it would never be usable.”

3 Likes

Election over.