Legozak0914 for House of Representatives

I am officially running for a seat in the house of representatives.

Reason why I am running

Well, why not run? I have been thinking about it for a while, gathering ideas for bills from friends who are in various departments and I decided now is the time.

Ideas in mind

1. Working on EO55
  2. Medical Law Ideas (revising malpractice, hipaa, etc)
  3. Businesses (varies from protection, spreading, etc)

If elected, I want to work with department officials on what they have concerns about and see what can be done about it, I also want to work with the current governor, and the future governor on what could be done about executive order 55.

If you have any questions feel free to say them here or Dm me on discord and I will gladly answer them. my discord is legozak0914#8614

Signed,
Legozak0914
Legos strong together

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

What will you do on EO55 in specific?

2 Likes

Well, I would want to see whats the public opinion on EO55 first before making a decision on whether or not I support it. Also, I believe there are a few things on it that could be revised I.E. situations on when people should or should not be allowed to show their username.

2 Likes

Legislators can’t change EO’s, btw.
Can make them irrelevant with laws because statutory law > then EO but

I believe I misinterpreted you and you meant work with the future governor. My apologies

3 Likes

I support.

5 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

Oh and also, support!

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

What do you think is wrong with malpractice right now? What will you make HIPAA for?

3 Likes

The current Medical Malpractice bills are a bit vague and I seek to make them more clear and apparent, updating them to what we currently need in Firestone. HIPAA will be used for the Stapleton County Medical Center and ensuring that Charts and Patient Confidentiality is kept private for SCMC Staff specifically. I seek to work closely with the new Secretary of Health cirt31 on these matters.

6 Likes

I support.

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

big fat support for this big brain head!

4 Likes

Support!!!

5 Likes

support for my fellow :orangutan:

5 Likes

unknown

since wiggle doesn’t have a forums account^

4 Likes

download

3 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes